Forums

Help › Forums

Maintenance

Fri, May 11 2012 10:57 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 1:58 AM

Any chance of doing some maintenance work on St andy's ????  The breaks are not what they say , believe me after playing a hundred or so continous rounds I know,  especialy hole 3, some are way out,  and I'm getting a little bit peeved now as it seems all your energy is being chanelled into other areas.  don't  forget the little people and  details they makes all the difference.

Russ

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 4:25 AM

LOL!   If any course needs work done to it on the greens,  it's certainly Kiawah.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 4:28 AM

Petty Please !!!!!!! will give you some escudo's!!!!!!!!!! all I want is a fair game

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 9:31 AM

hi

the course is fair because everyone has same course. is it perfect, no, but what course is perfect?:)

-wgticon

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 12:28 PM

WGTicon:

hi

the course is fair because everyone has same course. is it perfect, no, but what course is perfect?:)

-wgticon

Doral (Blue Monster) is perfect :) 

Wish we had that course for this game.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 9:05 PM

Stop making excuses,if WGT would stop neglecting this game for the baseball game,then this game would be fixed .You cant rob Peter to pay Paul . I used to work for corporate and that game plan has never worked. First fix this game, and then work on the baseball. Why, because you make more money on the golf game than baseball. Seeeeee Yaaaaa.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 9:07 PM

And your point is?  Free.

inkydo:

hi

-    wgticon                                                                                                                                                  

That answer is a total cop out. It's the same as saying don't fret any with all the problems we have here since everyone else has them also.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 5:07 AM

Thats the prob its not free      You get coned into believing you don't need to buy anything and you will get the same results as those that have reached the elite status of legend. bulls*t.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 9:51 AM

lee22sharon:

And your point is?  Free.

inkydo:

hi

-    wgticon                                                                                                                                                  

That answer is a total cop out. It's the same as saying don't fret any with all the problems we have here since everyone else has them also.

Nothing in life is free, no not even WGT is free. First of all you have to pay for internet plus your personal time put into the game. None of which is free.

And like another person said, To enjoy the game fully you must somehow get credits (doing the vids and surveys wont cut it) ,obviously equipment is a main factor and you cant get those for free nor are the balls free. There is nothing free about this game.

• PAGES
RSS