Help › Forums

Multiplayer: Taking Forever To Take Your Shot

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 16 2012 7:00 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 3:01 PM

The key to golf is patience. Yes I completely understand that some people take to long to shoot, but some people like to double check everything or let their meter go through a couple of times. Putts generally take longer to gauge unless you don't plan on making that many.

• blythknight
    303 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 2:59 PM

JTeezer1:

I always prep my shot while opponent is sizing up his shot. Other then the occasional beer run or beer drain. If your gonna play a multiplayer game focus on the game and practice setting up your shot. I set up my formulas in a spreadsheet calculator adjusting for wind, and my formulas for putting speed and elevation change.                                 jtee1@msn.com if interested, makes it easier and quicker

I wouldn't mind using that because i am terrible at putting.

• Acrux
    393 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 11:44 PM

90 secs as apposed to the heading of this thread..

90 secs is far from forever

have you ever taken note as to the timer when we all chat away between shots,,,goes very quickly  ,,

point is ,,do something else ,,like it was said,,start preparation while others are putting

time flies when you having fun,,,are you having fun!!!

see u out there

B

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 1:52 AM

I played a 30 second timer game and it was really tricky. Most shots it was fine but when I had a decision to make ot a putt that broke a lot I was basically hitting and hoping or missing the timer.

45 secs is about right imo.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 7:51 PM

Acrux:

90 secs as apposed to the heading of this thread..

90 secs is far from forever

have you ever taken note as to the timer when we all chat away between shots,,,goes very quickly  ,,

point is ,,do something else ,,like it was said,,start preparation while others are putting

time flies when you having fun,,,are you having fun!!!

see u out there

B

Sitting and waiting 90 seconds for someone to shot is in no way even remotely fun. 60 sec rounds for me. 

• ONABOATRIDE
    17 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 8:37 PM

Amen Acrux

Jus Sayin

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 7:00 PM

Be thankful its a 90 second max and most players can get their shot in within that time...Maybe Kevin Na has multiple accounts and you keep running into him!

• PAGES
RSS