Forums

Help › Forums

swing meter-scale

Sun, May 13 2012 11:35 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • obielee
    355 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 12:58 PM

how do you stop the swing meter/scale from jumping around i. e. saarting and stoping. whe i hit shots i can see the ball stop in mid air. week days am no problems, nights and weekends is when i have a problem!

• Rockytom
    13 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 1:04 PM

You Don't you just keep buying balls, I have lost about 10 to herkey jerky swing meter. How do you think they earn money. I am still very upset about this situation.

Rockytom

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 1:09 PM

Sounds like an internet problem. What's your download speed?

• JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 1:38 PM

go to www.download.com and do search for game booster.it is free to download will help you with jerky swing meter

james

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 2:57 PM

obielee:

how do you stop the swing meter/scale from jumping around i. e. saarting and stoping. whe i hit shots i can see the ball stop in mid air. week days am no problems, nights and weekends is when i have a problem!

You don't. You do what you have already found to work, play on off days/nights when the servers aren't busy. The swing meter is directly tied to the server load, all the game boosters and cache clearing and cooking cutting in the world will not stop it when the servers are loaded up. Search meter problems, and you will find that they have been around since the inception of the game, and all the fairy tale remedies in the world have done nothing to stop it.

• BaconButty
    116 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 3:51 PM

do this do that.........is this game....only about the speed of the meter and how good or how many credits one can win......where did the easy fun game l joind go......or WGT are just CON men???????????????????????????????????. 

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 7:05 PM

HDBanger:

obielee:

You don't. You do what you have already found to work, play on off days/nights when the servers aren't busy. The swing meter is directly tied to the server load, all the game boosters and cache clearing and cooking cutting in the world will not stop it when the servers are loaded up. Search meter problems, and you will find that they have been around since the inception of the game, and all the fairy tale remedies in the world have done nothing to stop it.

Finally the perfectly crystalized assessment.

• BaconButty
    116 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 4:21 PM

funny thing is when ever WGT send a clip to view that runs fine sometime it stops the game from loading till its finished.

R11 driver + Burner 2.0 lrons + good balls.........crap.......l played better golf as a tour pro.....than a master........this game is set up for the big boy's and the rest of us PAY FOR IT........how come they play great golf..........WGT?????????????????????

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 8:05 PM

HDBanger:
    You do what you have already found to work, play on off days/nights when the servers aren't busy. The swing meter is directly tied to the server load, all the game boosters and cache clearing and cooking cutting in the world will not stop it when the servers are loaded up

Well, there you go folks, guess it doesn't matter whether you drive a Camaro or a Cobalt, if the 4-lane on your daily commute is backed up then you ain't gonna get there any faster than the driver in front of you, no matter how many times you switch lanes.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 8:34 PM

HDBanger:
    The swing meter is directly tied to the server load

No it isn't. The server has nothing to do with the meter at all. Server issues and ISP issues will cause load and connect problems but there's no way they're causing meter problems. 

• PAGES
RSS