Forums

Help › Forums

Swing meter issues with Putter Only

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 14 2012 7:19 AM (1 replies)
  • phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 5:38 AM

I have this reoccurring problem that I cannot find a resolution for.  ONLY with the putter, the swing meter will not move smoothly, it just skips along and it makes it nearly impossible to ding .  I have done every thing imaginable to reach a resolution but it persists.

What I have done:

cleared the cache, re installed the browser software, re installed flash as it seems to be a flash issue,  tired different putters, ran the game on different browsers like Chrome and Comodo, even tried it on different computers in different locations.  DL speed is clocking at 5.9, UL is .6, nothing else running in the background, tried it with Game Booster and without -  no change.turned every thing in options off that would still allow the game to be played and no change.  

It prevents decent scoring and it is getting to the point that I am about ready to just start all over again which I really don't want to do but I will if I have to.

Any thoughts our suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

LD

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 7:19 AM

ive had exactly the same problem but gamebooster and advanced system care took care of that. i run both and the meter is now smooth as silk on putts.

RSS