Forums

Help › Forums

1yr here

Mon, Apr 12 2010 6:06 AM (26 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 3:23 PM

Few days away from a one year anniversary here.

Just wanted to say the game itself is great, but its not what keeps me buying pink GI-SD's and teeing it up everyday. Its the great friends I have made along the way. While trying to be as little corny as possible I hold all you guys very dear. I appreciate you all for being you and the endless laughter along the way from tee to green.

When I first joined this community I wasnt quite sure what to expect from the community itself. Turned out to be quite the opposite of what I had imagined. Lot of characters here. I love it.

In a sense through friendship the community aspect has turned into a family one. Wouldnt have stuck it out this long without you guys. You know who you are.

Hope the next year is just as good and filled with laughter. 

Regards: Rob

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 3:42 PM

I hear that Rob, simply priceless! Thanks for the ride over the couple hundred miles from the airport LOL. Some great brothers and sisters here for sure! :)) Congrats on the anniversary.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 3:52 PM

Congrats Rob..i still hate you..i guess ill just hate you more this upcoming year :O)...Very happy that i met you and the other turds in MIRC...not sure if i'd still be around if i didnt make it over there. Making the price of buying golf balls worth it..Hope ya stick around bud. Maybe next golf outing ill see ya guys and i'll bring 'ol gal face to keep lou busy lol. 

Be good gents

• arcenia
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 4:02 PM

Awwww!! We're like one happy married family! There are some great people in this community.I do like your pink balls though. :)

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 4:04 PM

I rather like your gf better. We girls need to stick together. Hey Arcenia, wanna go shop together? We can get facials after...on Robbie's dime

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 4:08 PM

Awe! WE love you too lil robbie poo poo. You and or lovable band of coonts have made my year and few weeks here a pleasure also.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 4:18 PM

Wadda load of crap...  Lets all kiss Robs a** so he'll do more of his lame a** tourneys. You people need to get a grip on reality.

J/K

It's been great meeting and playing you here my friend. Congrats on making it through the year.  It has been a pleasure lil-bro

Regards

Chaos

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 4:57 PM

lol

so much love from you all

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:14 PM

These are very big words from such a small guy.  The past year has seen you grow quite a bit in a figurative sense, let's just hope when those pubescent hormones kick in you'll top the chart at a statuesque 5'6".

Love ya like a brother Lil One.....a very little brother! 

P.S.  I hate my brother.  :)

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:33 PM

Man Rob, has it been a year already. I still remember the night Blue and I were trolling for pro's and we would bet each other on how much abuse they would take before disconnecting.  What impressed me the most about you was your ability to withstand 9-holes of pure ball-bustin and to actually throw it back in our faces.  Good times for sure bro.

You and the rest of the coont crew have become more cherished to me than my own family and wouldn't trade you guys for a million bucks. Well maybe,   LOL.

Love ya bro` and congrat's on the anniversary.

P.S. Jake. I hate my brother more than you hate yours.   :)    n/k

RSS