Forums

Help › Forums

Natural talent

Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:37 AM (93 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 5:37 PM

hyena64:
    PS  I've been meaning to say something, but I didn't want to embarrass you.  You might want to wash your face; you seem to have something on your lip there.

Your embarrassing yourself not me. BAHHAHAHAHHAHA Go back to elementary kid.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 5:56 PM

hyena64:
    Oh, & I don't take kindly to threats.  Good day sir

bhahahhahaha your a joke lil one.

Oily ignore him his elevator doesnt go to the top floor.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 5:58 PM

hyena64:

No proof you used the cheating techniques, but were all too happy to ask for them from said source.  Post away neophyte; you'll find no dirt here. And you sure don't act or sound like any "born again Christian" I know.  Just more of your lies & deceit.

Smart enough to lie back & gather evidence on you.  And yes, I know lying isn't against the rules, but if everyone here knew how many lies you've told, the word pariah comes to mind yet again. Although few here seem to care about you one way or the other. You are the largest hypocrite I've ever come across Paul.  Preach respect & honesty, all the while, cheating & lying your butt off.

Since no one is interested in lying & cheating, lock her down.

Yeah ok your dumber then I thought. Let everyone look at your proof u posted . There is nothing there and WGT can see if someone was hacking there platform for monetary gains. Thats is one thing they do protect . Multi accounting is not something they necessarily look at as wrong because it has monetary value and what you claim and assume has none . Go ask your mom to pay for your internet. Loser.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:00 PM

oilyrag:
    i suggest that the pair of you back off and take a good look in the mirror

oilyrag:
    any more use of my name and i WILL take action.

I am sticking up for you sir . Sorry if you thought otherwise. :(

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:41 PM

TOS .Report it to WGT with your so called proof. what they gonna put me in cyber jail for something i didnt do . your smart LOL  Thats what your doing getting popular? LOL wow ur smart . LOLLOL BAHHAHA

Videos are free credits smart guy. LOL

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:44 PM

hyena64:
    subverting the system

You dont even know what that means lol .

Here ill help you

erb (used with object) 1. to overthrow (something established or existing). 2. to cause the downfall, ruin, or destruction of.

There now your smarter. BAHHAHAHA

Ok im done laughing at you . Moving on now. Oh wait get your last word in I forgot you need that.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 7:44 PM

Yo H...thought you mentioned  bit back you were done with this...then ya dredge it up?

mercy....

RSS