Forums

Help › Forums

Natural talent

Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:37 AM (93 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 4:38 PM

I was looking for a MPC game earlier today and, as always, I check out the player's profile before accepting any challenge.  Came across a Pro who joined last August but only played his first ranked stroke play game at the beginning of April this year.  And this was his 5 games as a Hack:

And the scores got no worse in his 10 games as Amateur either with another 55 in the mix.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 5:24 PM

Don't you love it Mio. And WGT gets a real kick out of this. The very reason I play just for the hell of it. Who do you think these people are? Staffers or some of the top players on here.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 5:34 PM

Good job you did your homework there Mio or you might have lost many credits. It's either a very good player who's decided to open another account and fleece people of credits or someone who's just a natural . . . who knows? I take it you didn't accept the challenge lol

• Dean2110
    43 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 5:44 PM

Natural talent my a**.  Good call checking him out mate. Could have turned out nasty .. :) 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 8:41 PM

Hi

please email us the details and we'll take a look

-wgticon

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 9:24 PM

Damn!

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 10:47 PM

Are u kidding ? Close that account WGT its an obvious cheat! Id like his name emailed to me so I dont get robbed . or PM me.

• mikelanglois
    36 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 10:53 PM

Here Here! I second that emotion!!!!!!!!

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 2:49 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

I don't think so!  Last time I sent an email about a suspicious account I got this reply:

"As you have been warned previously about abuse of WGT support services, I would like to respectfully suggest that you do not get back into the business of reporting 'suspicious' accounts as it got way out of hand in the past".

What I posted does not break any rules; the rest of the information I am keeping to myself so as not to contravene the above reply.  But if you took a minute or two to look around you would very easily find this player, as well as many hundreds more.  That said, I think we need more cheats and sandbaggers as company for those we already have, and to replace the one or two that have been disabled.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 3:57 PM

MioKontic:

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

I don't think so!  Last time I sent an email about a suspicious account I got this reply:

"As you have been warned previously about abuse of WGT support services, I would like to respectfully suggest that you do not get back into the business of reporting 'suspicious' accounts as it got way out of hand in the past".

What I posted does not break any rules; the rest of the information I am keeping to myself so as not to contravene the above reply.  But if you took a minute or two to look around you would very easily find this player, as well as many hundreds more.  That said, I think we need more cheats and sandbaggers as company for those we already have, and to replace the one or two that have been disabled.

WOW not handled very well at all. I should put in an application for their customer service team because I most certainly would not have sent that message in a response to a non cheating , paying customer.

RSS