Forums

Help › Forums

Natural talent

Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:37 AM (93 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 12:23 AM

MBaggese:

Yo H...thought you mentioned  bit back you were done with this...then ya dredge it up?

mercy....

Sorry MB ..But I wasnt even in this post as you can see until he for whatever reason brings my name into this and probably didnt even read the original OP's post. . I dont think he likes me do you? LMFAO.

I learned in life when someone is paranoid or does things that are not favorable . They try to gain self confidence by treating and accusing people in the manner in which they are in real life. Im ok with whatever he accuses me of because it is so easy to create multi accounts If I were to be deceitful I think I would hide under another name like him and alot of his WGT people do. \Its all good I sleep well.

I wish he would shut up or put up. I would steal his credits in a skins match anytime .Oh wait steal?? LOL  It would be like taking candy from a baby and I am not even that good at this game and I know nothing about this game or WGT . WOW

Lets settle your big mouth in a credits match (not you MB for that i might as well just buy you stuff lol Im not totally crazy LOL) . I wouldnt if I were you but Id be more then willing to put up . ??? Ready??

I didnt realize he was underaged . Im commiting child abuse :)

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 1:11 AM

WGT - what happened to moderation???  The fight between these two has nothing to do with this thread and all posts between them should be deleted as well as all the other posts in the middle that have nothing to do with this thread either.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 1:27 AM

MioKontic:
    WGT - what happened to moderation???  The fight between these two has nothing to do with this thread and all posts between them should be deleted as well as all the other posts in the middle that have nothing to do with this thread either.

+1

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 4:35 AM

What has this guy meant to have done? Taken too much free credits from watching the videos.?  I cant see where he's meant to be cheating (unless he has 2 accounts)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 5:13 AM

MioKontic:

I was looking for a MPC game earlier today and, as always, I check out the player's profile before accepting any challenge.  Came across a Pro who joined last August but only played his first ranked stroke play game at the beginning of April this year.  And this was his 5 games as a Hack:

And the scores got no worse in his 10 games as Amateur either with another 55 in the mix.

Great scores for a hack & spread over a variety of courses too..crying corner time.

stay classy

RSS