Forums

Help › Forums

invite friends = 200 credits?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 29 2011 8:02 AM (9 replies)
  • huck75
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 11:08 AM

i thought u got 200 credits when u invited friends 2 join WGT? so far i've invited 4 friends, but never recieved any credits! What gives?!?! 

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 1:25 PM

Hi huck,

When you send a referral invite to your friends you'll receive a 3-pack of GI-D balls when they sign up.  If your friend then spends $10 in the Pro Shop on upgrades you'll receive 200 credits from WGT.

Be sure that your friends click the referral link in the email in order for your account to be automatically credited with the free balls.  The referral link will look something like what I've showed below except the X's are replaced with alphanumeric characters.

http://www.wgt.com/register.aspx?token=xxxxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx

• Squidin91
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 2:12 PM

how do i get to this deal man? i want those ballz..but i cant get to the place where i sign my friends up

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 10:11 AM

Hey Squid, to invite friends click on the My Profile link at the top of the page...then scroll down the page.  Under the Friends section in the center there is an "Invite Friends to Join WGT".  Hope that helps!

• Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 10:46 AM

Is it possible to find such referral link anywhere that can be used to send via MSN, Gtalk or just to publish on Facebook or on a blog?

• LongIronHicks
    7 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:01 AM

NEVER

• Trowbie
    18 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 10:24 AM

What if I've sent an invite and the email never got to the friend for them to click on to join?  Is there a way to resend that invite so that the invitee and the invitor can get the upgrades?

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 1:19 PM

I believe that you have to actually gift them something from the pro shop and send it to their email address and then you'll get the deal of the free balls. So if you gift them the 10cr balls you'll get some 40something credit balls in return when they join. They will also receive a free driver worth 100cr when they join. Then when they deposit their 1st $10 you'll get your 200cr

Dazza

• Trowbie
    18 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 8:36 PM

Thanks for the idea Dazza.  I tried that but it said I could not send them a gift as I had already sent them an invitation.

I'm stumped.  Since they didn't get the email, it kinda means we both lose.  I just wanted a way to send the original invite out again.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 8:02 AM

Hi Trowbie,

Under the "WGT Community" tab on the top of this page click on "WGT Players". Then, click on "Invite Your Friends to Join WGT!". Enter your friends' email addresses, click on "Send Invitation", and you're done.

I hope this helps!

RSS