Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to log in

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 21 2012 6:48 AM (8 replies)
  • mrgain
    418 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 6:46 AM

Can anyone help please When I try to log in I put in my username and password click on log in it seems to try then shoots back to the beginning again. I can get to the Seniors Country Club , but when I go to play, the message comes up to log on, which I do but the same thing happens and a notice comes up to say I must have cookies enabled which I have. This is driving me mad HELP please. Regards Gordon ( Mrgain)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 10:51 AM

hi

you could try another browser. it maybe an error in cookies or flash or both.

-wgticon

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 11:27 AM

best thing for me was google chrome not had to much bother :) 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 11:53 AM

...and try not logging out.

• mrgain
    418 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 12:45 PM

Thanks to you all for your help. I'm back in circulation now on google Chrome. 

Thanks everybody,      Kind regards Gordon

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 1:41 AM

have the same problem  .. could not  coonect to wgt server   from friday ...tried 3 different browser  and cannt log in ..

i tried with a vodafone internet key  as connection instead of my usuall dsl connection   ....and logged  then disable it and continue to play normally 

why that ?  

at home no problem  only in office have this problem ..

ty

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 4:27 AM

ANDREAP:

have the same problem  .. could not  coonect to wgt server   from friday ...tried 3 different browser  and cannt log in ..

i tried with a vodafone internet key  as connection instead of my usuall dsl connection   ....and logged  then disable it and continue to play normally 

why that ?  

at home no problem  only in office have this problem ..

ty

your office could be blocking it?

-wgticon

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 5:24 AM

if so why i can write on forum ?  like now 

and 2 office is mine :D

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 6:48 AM

UPDATE

i installed google chrome on another pc where it wasnt installed and now log as usuall..will try do disintall and reinstall on other pc   and let u know ..but anyway  strange this thing

RSS