Need Clarification on WGT's Offers !

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 28 2012 11:01 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 10:54 PM

description

Earn virtual currency when you support WWF in its efforts to protect precious wildlife and their habitats. PLUS, with your donation of as little as $0.40 a day, you will receive a Free Plush Gift & Tote Pack. Make a monthly donation today and earn virtual currency to play your favorite games!

requirements

To qualify for this offer and to earn virtual currency: You must make a minimum monthly donation of $12. You will be billed monthly for the amount you specify. If you cancel your order, we reserve the right to revoke Virtual Currency.

So what exactly is the amount of time you guys "Reserve" to justify taking credits away?
    And what if those credits are already spent on your products (golf clubs, balls,avatars etc etc ? You then take away future credits as part of your reservation ? 
    These kind of wordings need clarification and are borderline subject to a law suit if they were taken away from future credits bought and earned. 
    Just sayin.
    Here come the lawyers :) 

No for real I need to know.

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:43 AM

Best advice I could give is:

Don't do it.
    Unless it is something you really need or want, the offer could never be worth the credits. 

-What do you know about the charity?

-How much of what you give actually goes to help saving wildlife?

-Do they pay the people who run the charity? (If they do, not much of your donation is actually being used to help the little bunnies)

WWF(wrestling, correct?) is a multi-billion dollar business. Why do they need ANYONE to donate to that cause? 

The charity is probably as fake as the wrestling. 

If you cancel before donating any money at all, they will probably attempt to take back any credits. Do you blame them? Would you blame them for attaching future credits after you scam them? That's like bouncing a check. 

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 7:27 AM

WWF is the World Wildlife Fund. I don't know how many credits they are awarding but what you have to decide is, are you willing to donate $12 a month for a one off payment of credits!!!!!!  Your choice but once you have done it you cannot do it again and you have to pay at least the first months direct debit, plus $12 up front.

In my opinion, get something you want or need.

Mel

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 7:34 AM

LOL ok...... wow, I was way off 

My 3 questions still stand legit.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 12:52 PM

Omega yes you were way off.

Guys the offer is just 12 bucks your not obligated to continue after that. Read the offer and then you would understand my post.

Its after the initial donation that I am concerned with.

Donations are like child support payments and Church Tides. You pay them in hopes that it goes to the right things but if it doesnt its not your call to judge.

Was kind of hoping Icon or Alex could shed some light on this. I referred to the 3rd party but its ultimately WGT's call.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 10:01 PM

?? Is there anybody out there ? Pink Floyd....

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 4:40 PM

WGT ? You guys awake. Is this not a legitimate question? I want to donate I just dont want to donate every month for such little credits. I just need to know If I donate the first month get my credits and use them . Then dont donate again will my credits I have left be taken away. This offer is not clear at all. Neither by the 3rd party or WGT.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 8:53 PM

pjctas0822:

Have you e-mailed WGT or contacted Trial-Play?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 10:19 PM

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

Have you e-mailed WGT or contacted Trial-Play?

not yet just thought this would be something simple to post and get an answer straight away on here. I will when it is time.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 6:30 AM

pjctas0822:

description

Earn virtual currency when you support WWF in its efforts to protect precious wildlife and their habitats. PLUS, with your donation of as little as $0.40 a day, you will receive a Free Plush Gift & Tote Pack. Make a monthly donation today and earn virtual currency to play your favorite games!

requirements

To qualify for this offer and to earn virtual currency: You must make a minimum monthly donation of $12. You will be billed monthly for the amount you specify. If you cancel your order, we reserve the right to revoke Virtual Currency.

So what exactly is the amount of time you guys "Reserve" to justify taking credits away?
    And what if those credits are already spent on your products (golf clubs, balls,avatars etc etc ? You then take away future credits as part of your reservation ? 
    These kind of wordings need clarification and are borderline subject to a law suit if they were taken away from future credits bought and earned. 
    Just sayin.
    Here come the lawyers :) 

No for real I need to know.

Since everyone knows that WWF is on quite a few ECO/Environmental Terrorist watch lists God only knows what would happen if you stop paying them...

Hope you drive a preius, they are watching you................................

• PAGES
RSS