Forums

Help › Forums

i can't log on

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 24 2012 7:26 PM (7 replies)
  • farrell5
    23 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 6:17 AM

yesterday i'm playing on my desktop, no problem. try to play again a couple of hours later, it wants me to log on. it wouldn't accept username or password. now i'm on my laptop and i have no problem. it didn't ask me to log on. i click play now and i'm on. now it's the next day and i still can't log onto my desktop

thank you

farrell5

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 11:10 AM

farrell5:

yesterday i'm playing on my desktop, no problem. try to play again a couple of hours later, it wants me to log on. it wouldn't accept username or password. now i'm on my laptop and i have no problem. it didn't ask me to log on. i click play now and i'm on. now it's the next day and i still can't log onto my desktop

thank you

farrell5

hi

i am not sure? are you logging in time from laptop by entering login and password? or you already logged in?

-wgticon

• farrell5
    23 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 1:45 PM

thanks for your response

on my laptop when i click wgt, i'm sent to the page that says play now and my password and username are already logged in     .that's the way it was with my desktop. now my desktop is asking for password and username and it won't accept it. two or three times a year i go through this except that this time it's not working

thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 1:54 PM

hi

i am thinking it maybe some kind of networking issue where your laptop is on/logged in and desktop cant due to being 1 user per account,

try powering off the laptop and then try again.

-wgticon

• farrell5
    23 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 3:11 PM

only one computer is running. i do not try to connect wgt to two computers at the same time. the error message ofaimn my desktop says  "there seems to be a problem with your internet conncetion. a connection with the wg servers could not be established"

• farrell5
    23 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 3:17 PM

i just tried to change my password.  didn't do any good.

• sharon55
    2 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 5:05 PM

why can't wgt reset the password so that you can log on ?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 7:26 PM

hi

please drop us an email at members@worldgolftour.com and they can reset the password for you.

-wgticon

RSS