Forums

Help › Forums

Blame WGT Syndrome

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 23 2012 4:44 PM (7 replies)
  • cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 12:06 PM

I've seen countless forum posts blaming WGT for errant shots or missed putts.  Here is my post from another forum to potentially help those suffering from a very serious condition called BLAME WGT SYNDROME (BWS)  

The only known cure for BWS is as follows:

1) Daily exercise (clicking a mouse does not count!)

2) 2 Pale Ale's of choice (daily)

3) 3 tablets of "Get a Life"

Fine print:  If this offends you, you may be suffering from BWS.  Please seek medical attention ASAP or follow step 1-3 above.

If anyone has any other details regarding this condition please add your input.  We are still awaiting details from several studies regarding this condition but hope to find a cure in the near future.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 1:21 PM

yeah i second that

from another thread where i commented an YET another blaming the game ...

***********************************************************************************************

"i was thinkin' the same in the beginning .. checked out the experienced players' scores ...

then i played more & ................ practiced & ........................... practiced & ................... played more & ....................... played more & practiced + practiced .................... did i mention i practice ? ......................... also, i played more & practiced  ..................... after that i played some more & i really thought i should practice some more too .................... so i did & played some more too ...................... FINALLY i practiced, practiced & played more  .......................  after all of that i practiced & played more & more ............. and when i was tired of playing i just did some practicing ..........

i started realising why these guys are so good as my avg dropped & dropped .....

hell, must've been all that practicing & playing ... go figure "

***********************************************************************************************

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 1:24 PM

Love the fine print!

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 2:22 PM

try my cure lol lol lol

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 2:37 PM

There also "the Surgeon General" label warning that nobody reads.

Yeah the same one found on the box of cigarettes , you know the part about it being harmful to your health.

"Hey Doc I dont know why I cant breathe . The company never told me I would die. What gives?"

"Oh yeah and Doc. Everytime I ding the meter my ball comes up short it then takes me 30 shots to get the ball out of the weeds" What gives?"

• Flapwing
    38 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 4:44 PM

chris5214:

yeah i second that

from another thread where i commented an YET another blaming the game ...

"i was thinkin' the same in the beginning .. checked out the experienced players' scores ...

then i played more & ................ practiced & ........................... practiced & ................... played more & ....................... played more & practiced + practiced .................... did i mention i practice ? ......................... also, i played more & practiced  ..................... after that i played some more & i really thought i should practice some more too .................... so i did & played some more too ...................... FINALLY i practiced, practiced & played more  .......................  after all of that i practiced & played more & more ............. and when i was tired of playing i just did some practicing ..........

i started realising why these guys are so good as my avg dropped & dropped .....

hell, must've been all that practicing & playing ... go figure "

YEP!

YA HIT THE HAMMER ON THE NAIL CHRIS!!!

LOL

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 5:36 PM

That's awesome LOLPMP

RSS