Forums

Help › Forums

i cant access the world golf tour game no more ...why????

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 26 2012 11:11 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hotrod7575
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 10:37 AM

can anyone help me get back into the golf game ????

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 5:20 PM

You may need to describe what errors etc you are getting or whats not happening?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 6:09 PM

Clear your history and cache...They did an update and may be throwing you out of sync.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 7:23 PM

Try a different browser ,,  

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 10:41 PM

opyeuclid:

Try a different browser ,,  

not exactly a fix.....

Try updating all your plug ins. I mean thers a lot of things you can do to fix it. Just start with the easiest thing first and work you way back.

All techs know it is a process of elimination sometimes.

You may even try reinstalling that specific web browser. Something in your files may be corrupted . I cant see what your seeing hard to help like that.

You may want to download a tool called Ccleaner. It helps you clear history, cache etc etc . It even gives you the option to clear specific folders and files . Very user friendly even a monkey can use it. I can :)

What browser are you using? What windows version?  That would help to know.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 12:17 PM

hyena64:

hotrod7575:

can anyone help me get back into the golf game ????

I havent been able to get in thru my app button for the last 3-4 days, but I can get in just going to wgt.com, & hit "play now".  It's the old "unexpected error" message.  We're sorry, but there's been an error with the game. Please close this window & try again later.   That history & cache clearing has never worked for me the few times i've had issues.  Just clears out things I wanted to keep.  And yes, I followed the instructions to the letter.

hi

if you are talking about facebook, then best way is to do so via wgt.com now

-wgticon

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 8:47 PM

Well, I've cleared browser, cache and history. I've tried three times to play a practice round and gotten no further than hole #3 on Kiawah. Keep getting page error message...try again. Ahhhhh, the joys of WGT. I haven't gotten these messages in months and now I'm guessing the game is making up for it??  lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 8:58 PM

hyena64:
     I had always entered straight in thru the app button,

What is an app button, in this case?

• PAGES
RSS