Help › Forums

mentor.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 5 2012 12:01 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • USMCmatt
    13 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 2:02 PM

i feel like i have a natural ability to play this game. i use the same principles and variable in my day to day operations in the marine corps. i judge distance and wind every day on the range. i have to constantly test my reflexes and hand eye coordination. i admit i played a game or two before i saved my first game but it really was only a game or two..... i feel if i was able to play with some people who really knew the game could help me out and show me the steps to becoming a great.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 3:13 PM

Find a CC Matt.  Make some friends, play some AS and MP against higher tiers.

I noticed you are a high level AM, assume by paying Blitz?  If so, you should have your irons down but will need to do stroke play to get a feel for on and around the greens.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 3:23 PM

MBaggese:
    assume by paying Blitz?  

Never assume, MB.  ;)   One Blitz round, and about 25 or 30 rounds of level-up juice.

And from looking at his stats, I'd say he's bang-on about being a natural.....impressive stuff!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 5:28 PM

Try to get a game with BB, he'll let you know if your a natural. If you can hang with him, then you may be. Other than that, thank you for your service. Semper Phi.

• USMCmatt
    13 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:26 PM

who is BB

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 12:18 PM

USMCmatt:

who is BB

BolloxInBruges .. considered my most as 1 of all-time greats

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:16 PM

Was just about to offer you a game and invite you to the deep end of my dream pool of infinite wisdom about WGT (which amounts to not much useful info...)

But level 59? Ten levels before that I had reached Tour Master...

When you're willing to sacrifice your tee's and actually want to learn what the top players are about on here. I'll be the first to hit you for a game or direct you towards the many better players than I.

Until then, the whole "I think I'm a natural at this game" story holds very, very little water...Even less than my dream pool.

• USMCmatt
    13 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:42 PM

lol.... ok buddy. i don't make the rules here. id love to change tiers but im sure that's all up to wgt.... i bought a few lvl ups to get this driver i have.... how about you ask questions before you start assuming... i appreciate the advice but i wouldn't be giving advice to people if i were a ignorant as you

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:40 AM

Send me a friends request m8....  always open for a game by anybody.. If ya catch me green light.. which my other friends have said....lol

I will see how you play, and only give you advice if needed or answer any questions you have :)

Cheers

Roger

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:59 AM

USMCmatt:
    i appreciate the advice but i wouldn't be giving advice to people if i were a ignorant as you

The best advice i could give mate is to listen to all the advice you get, take on board what you think is relevant and ignore the rest. A good place to start is to have a gander at some of the videos on youtube put up by the better players like BOLLOXINBRUGES, Willsstrs, SgtDoodles and others.

• PAGES
RSS