Help › Forums

mentor.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 5 2012 12:01 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 5:16 AM

Never afraid to admit fault where it is mine to claim.

I have recently had a tide of players of the level 90 amateur/level 92 Pro variety knocking at my door for match play games, which I have only recently started playing.

I totally forgot about the level up options available on here, as I have never used them before.

A heart felt apology, and would be more than happy to give you a game to amend my previous comments, as I feel they were made with the intention of soothing a frustration of mine that was unfair to have directed towards you.

Tim

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 5:40 AM

USMCmatt:

id love to change tiers but im sure that's all up to wgt.... i bought a few lvl ups to get this driver i have

Up until fairly recently I also bought a few level-ups and exp boosts so I could get better clubs, nothing wrong with that. As to changing tiers, it is a matter of playing ranked  stroke play rounds. Practice rounds, CTTH, Blitz, Match Play, don't count towards advancing.

Semper Fi, former Marine here. (Served for 4 years in the 1980s)

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 2:09 PM

To be fair to TImbo and his original post, with all the sandbaggers on this site and the scores you have posted it is understandable why he would think there is something fishy going on.  That said, you haven't played any games for credits up to this point, so you can't be labelled a sandbagger.

On 25th May you posted asking how to move up tiers and you were told simply to play ranked stroke play games.  Since then you have only played 1 stroke play game.  As you say, you seem to be a natural and I'm not sure you need the mentoring you are after.  Go play some ranked stroke play rounds and you will move up the tiers quickly enough.

• USMCmatt
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 7:18 PM

i may have come off a bit harsh to timbo, my bad for that... i only play stroke... i dont have the freedom to play as much as id like im lucky to gat a game or two in a week.

• USMCmatt
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 8:03 PM

i just played a stroke game and shot a -7..... wears my tour master status..... lol

• USMCmatt
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 7:06 AM

i made pro

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:02 AM

i'm sure u'll get TM in record time mate ..

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 12:01 PM

Keep playing the ranked rounds matt, shoot those scores and you will be a 1 star general in no time. Have fun. enjoy, maybe we can play some time, give ya a chance to whoop my old Air force butt.

• PAGES
RSS