8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:50 PM

~  MATCHDAY 14 OPEN FOR PREDICTIONS ~

MATCHDAY 14 PREDICTIONS - 22st June

Kick off 7:45pm  UK time.

1/4 final

GERMANY    4 - 0   GREECE

1ST GOAL TIME:   10 MINS.

*Scores based on 90 mins + extra time (if required)

When will the first goal be scored? 15th/50th/89th/110th minute?

Player(s) that predict the correct time (According to the UEFA website) will be rewarded with a 5 point bonus - the bonus points will go towards player's total points for that day and WILL NOT be doubled should a joker have been used.

If no one guesses the exact time  then the nearest to the official time will pick up the bonus.

GOOD LUCK ALL -

HAVE FUN!

Please note that the organiser's (me) decision in all matters is final! ;o)

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:50 PM

In the group stages it was possible to amass double points with correct results in 2 games with joker. Now that it is down to only 1 game it is impossible to score the same amount of points even with a joker.

Johnny has made it possible with a bonus for the correct time scored for players who didn't use their jokers in the group stages to still have a chance.

I fail to see what your argument is Bill as it is only a bit of fun, plus the rules were announced before the game started. So as Johnny says nobody is twisting  your arm to play.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:52 PM

DAZZA501:

GERMANY 2-0 GREECE

1ST GOAL: 34MINS

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:53 PM

bighittingbill:

GERMANY 3- 0  GREECE

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:53 PM

Ihatecheats:

In the group stages it was possible to amass double points with correct results in 2 games with joker. Now that it is down to only 1 game it is impossible to score the same amount of points even with a joker.

Johnny has made it possible with a bonus for the correct time scored for players who didn't use their jokers in the group stages to still have a chance.

I fail to see what your argument is Bill as it is only a bit of fun, plus the rules were announced before the game started. So as Johnny says nobody is twisting  your arm to play.

LOL, i didnt realise this. I thought the joker only came into effect for the 1 game. Bummer, lol.

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:54 PM

GERMANY 2 - 0 GREECE

1ST GOAL TIME: 3 MINS.

• GoneToGolf
    91 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:55 PM

GERMANY 4-0 GREECE

1ST GOAL: 7  MINS

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:58 PM

SCHWEINSTEIGER   to score anytime 10/3 

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:59 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

Ihatecheats:

LOL, i didnt realise this. I thought the joker only came into effect for the 1 game. Bummer, lol.

To clarify: 3 jokers were available to play for each entrant for the duration of the event. Some have used all at this point  - some haven't. The table cleary shows everyone's remaining jokers.

Man I'm gonna have fun sifting through the thread for results tomorrow ;o(

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 3:03 PM

WigerToods2010:

To clarify: 3 jokers were available to play for each entrant for the duration of the event. Some have used all at this point  - some haven't. The table cleary shows everone's remaining jokers.

Man I'm gonna have fun sifting through the thread for results tomorrow ;o(

I hear ya John, and i know i have 2 left. Just my mistake in believing that the joker played in any round only affected 1 game in each round. Was holding them back for the semi's and the final thinking the scores would be.......... Not going to give that 1 away, lol. No problem at all John, i should have used them up earlier to maximise chances of getting more points. Cheers dude. Last post BTW until i put up score.

RSS