Forums

Help › Forums

*** EURO 2012 PREDICTOR ***

Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:07 PM (1,065 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:14 PM

bighittingbill:

however johnny the great tournament organizer,can we go back to the normal extra time does not count ,,....and this minute goal scored is scrapped beacuse it aint fair ...imagine johnny if you were top with say 96 points youd never introduce these bonus points,,,just saying

Hi Bill,

Entitled to your opinion - but think you are out of order to suggest I'd sway the comp in my own favour.

The 'Bonus'  - which EVERYONE has the chance of winning - was introduced to keep the event alive till the death. Anyone not happy is free to refrain from taking part.

Also notice that until Portugal scored you yourself  were the only one that was looking likely to pick up any points this evening.

Far as changing anything - see the rules.

Regards,

A rather pi$$ed off Johnny.

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:19 PM

well johnny im sorry  but  if i was in first place and say 27 points clear at the top and you introduced this id be really pissed off..im sorry mate but  thats me

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:21 PM

and i bet  every one agrees with me

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:24 PM

tbh i dont care what anyone says....you cant move the goalpoasts halfway through

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:26 PM

Giving that Johnny gives up his free time to organize this competition then the rules are his and his decision final.So I have to disagree with you Bill, what Johnny says goes.

Please note that the organiser's (me) decision in all matters is final! ;o)

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:32 PM

bet coleyyid and tiaz79 and gazz and bryson are saying ..your right billy.. they guys including me didnt want any more points to play for..as for me i put nothing in but they guys like that or want that trophy on there profile come on johnny

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:36 PM

im right even my wife kerry says i am and shes never wrong,so if you want to delete me fine

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:36 PM

I like the idea of guess the minute of the 1st goal. Now we're down to 1 game a day it add's to the possible points that can scored. At the end of the day it's just a bit of fun and add's to the excitement of watching the game. Great comp you're running here Johnny, well done.

GERMANY 2-0 GREECE

1ST GOAL: 34MINS

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:37 PM

bighittingbill:

bet coleyyid and tiaz79 and gazz and bryson are saying ..your right billy.. they guys including me didnt want any more points to play for..as for me i put nothing in but they guys like that or want that trophy on there profile come on johnny

Thought you didn't care what anyone else thought?

Say it again - not happy - don't participate.

It's a wee bit of fun  - know for a fact around about the 10th minute I was screaming at the tv for portugal to hurry up taking a corner and hopefully score.

LMFAO

;o)

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:39 PM

GERMANY 3- 0  GREECE

RSS