Forums

Help › Forums

REPLAYS LOST !

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:25 PM (4 replies)
  • mikelanglois
    36 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:39 AM

Hey WGT or anyone one else who can answer this for me....I made a hole in one today on Kiawah hole 8 par 3 and it was a beauty, but when i clicked from the menu selections to save last shot it came up and asked to type in my description....ASSSSSS i was doing this to save my HIO i took maybe 30-40 seconds to think of a title to call my shot, as i was about to hit the SAVE button it miracously disapeared from sight!! is there a time limit when making save replay or is there any way to recover my shot to save to my profile...thnx

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 12:48 PM

You don't get very long in a multi-player game. Best to just add it and do the description later.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 1:32 PM

mikelanglois:

Hey WGT or anyone one else who can answer this for me....I made a hole in one today on Kiawah hole 8 par 3 and it was a beauty, but when i clicked from the menu selections to save last shot it came up and asked to type in my description....ASSSSSS i was doing this to save my HIO i took maybe 30-40 seconds to think of a title to call my shot, as i was about to hit the SAVE button it miracously disapeared from sight!! is there a time limit when making save replay or is there any way to recover my shot to save to my profile...thnx

hi

I think 30 seconds is the limit. It's designed so that other players in game are not delayed. 

-wgticon

• bobcatevans
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:46 PM

same thing happened to me man.

same course an same hole.

the only thing that happened not the same wuz i didnt get some *** answer back

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:25 PM

Same happened to me on CCC#10 - no proof whatsoever available for my masterpiece!

It's advisable to send the link to yourself or just copy and save the URL from the window - you might be able to save it as a replay from there(?)

RSS