Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 5:27 PM

This has been most intensly needed. Especially the part about personal attacks and alot of people feeling like they can just ouright belittle people with vulgarity.

Again Thank You.

Wondering where are those people now with all the TOS violations they were abusing especially the past month or so.

Curious to see how those will be handled when they do it again.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 5:56 PM

WGTwildcat:
    while we definitely welcome all the constructive criticism and suggestions, we ask your help to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing.

Excellent, WGT - Well Done.

Welcome WGTWidcat and the others I have seen around today.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:20 PM

CanineSupervisor:

WGTwildcat:
    while we definitely welcome all the constructive criticism and suggestions, we ask your help to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing.

Excellent, WGT - Well Done.

Welcome WGTWidcat and the others I have seen around today.

Ditto.

I'm happy to see this finally happening.

Here's the main question I have..... WHO are you guys?

I'm going to assume that you all play WGT as well, so who "were" you I should ask....

Just wondering ;)

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:27 PM

Patience is a virtue!!!

HAWK

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:31 PM

Hello  ,  removing  personal attacks  and offensive  comments  ........    long over do  ty vm , :) 

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:37 PM

Hello WildCat and welcome to golf :) I have very much enjoyed your timely responses in the baseball game. Good to see you here. Welcome!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:43 PM

Can't say enough about this being a positive step forward, while very curious to see where it leads.

Doc

• MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:49 PM

Absolutely!  Let's all do our part to keep the forums productive & informative!  It's truly the community that is the backbone of this product and I love hearing from you all! 

Please give a kind welcome to WGTwildcat!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 7:04 PM

Thank you MrWGT and the whole new staff on the forums!  You've steered the ship away from the rocks I feared it was headed.  Well done!

Andy

RSS