Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 7:19 PM

WGTwildcat:

We want the forums to become a more positive place where you feel comfortable asking questions, sharing tips and experience, and to know that you’re being heard by the WGT team. To do that, we’re going to be a lot more proactive about answering questions, but also about removing personal attacks and offensive comments. We hope you all agree that the forums should be a more positive experience, and while we definitely welcome all the constructive criticism and suggestions, we ask your help to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing.

Again, thank you, and we’ll see you in the forums!

TYVM & I applaud you for your zealous efforts to improve wgt community standards & policy for all members!

This must be on the count'a I busted so& so's chops & he busted mine & yada yada zing zing? Gotcha!

Thanks again!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 7:20 PM

This is very good news indeed and great to see WGT taking the time and making the effort to enrich everyone's enjoyment of this game and our interaction on the forum.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 7:26 PM

We are all very excited to have the WGT employees participate in the forums

WGTNiblick

WGTpizza

WGTwildcat

WGTmustang

WGTgator

And of course the old and great crew

WGTicon

MisterWGT

WGTadmin

WGTadmin2

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 7:31 PM

what he said.......

This is very good news indeed and great to see WGT taking the time and making the effort to enrich everyone's enjoyment of this game and our interaction on the forum.

:)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 8:42 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

+1

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:10 PM

Welcome WGTwildcat to the golf side. It was so quiet in baseball. Yourself and others there did a good job on forums. Is this a promotion?   :)

Kidding aside its nice to see a ' proactive ' approach being taken WGT. Gratz to management for this step.  Myself and club members of  The Deviations are glad to be able to offer input to improve the growth of the game and community.   Gazz

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 12:59 AM

Good luck. It's always hard to achieve a consistent approach with a moderation team. Remember, communication is the key ;)

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:03 AM

Welcome 2 the new crew and that you may enjoy your good work.

Gr8 decision Chad (MisterWGT) 2 be more involved yourself aswell as your staffmembers....keep on the good work ;-)

Cheers, GC 

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 7:54 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:30 AM

Is it just me, or is it starting to feel like this???

RSS