Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 9:38 AM

Wonder who is Sam, Diane, Woody, Norm, Cliff & Fraiser....?

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 10:00 AM

Welcome aboard.............silence was a frustration to many members. You have created something unique with the WGT members and we were afraid you were going to let it slip away. Glad you decided to be involved, I think you will find it to be engaging and fun.

• WGTwildcat
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 10:44 AM

Fuzzygazz:

Welcome WGTwildcat to the golf side. It was so quiet in baseball. Yourself and others there did a good job on forums. Is this a promotion?   :)

Kidding aside its nice to see a ' proactive ' approach being taken WGT. Gratz to management for this step.  Myself and club members of  The Deviations are glad to be able to offer input to improve the growth of the game and community.   Gazz

You could say that... I've been "promoted" to being able to engage more with our golf community in addition to the baseball community. 

All of this positive feedback is so encouraging for myself and the rest of the team, so thank you all again for that!

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:21 AM

Welcome all... I'm very happy too to see you around, it means a lot for us, no doubts it's the right way to grow and have go on having fun in this place :)

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:35 AM

Sweet!

Icon has been working too hard...

Time for him to take a quick break!

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:45 AM

Nice to see WGT is continuing to improve this game. Been playing here for a few years now and still loving it.

Thanks WGT

• bigchunky17
    850 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:47 AM

Great to see more mods from WGT HQ come on board....the forums have become quite a whingefest lately...

I think it's easy to forget what a great game we have here......despite the whining we still keep coming back...I think that tells a tale!

WGTICON..........you've done a great job in difficult circumstances sir.....it must have felt like this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhoos1oY404

BC17

• TdotDoba
    2,257 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 12:15 AM

Sounds like I will start to read the forums again.. this time without fear of having to wade through post after post after post of drama.... well done wgt

Cheers

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 12:34 AM

Fantastic to see positive posts,i too was wondering where the game was heading with members mixed emotions and the"who cares" attitude wgt seem to of been showing of late. I am all for the wgt team talking with its customers,best idea in awhile. keep up the great work team!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:13 AM

WGTadmin2:

We are all very excited to have the WGT employees participate in the forums

WGTNiblick

WGTpizza

WGTwildcat

WGTmustang

WGTgator

And of course the old and great crew

WGTicon

MisterWGT

WGTadmin

WGTadmin2

I too like to welcome all the new Wgt staff that has started to reply to our posts :)

There is something of a concern that has been troubling me reading all the latest posts by everybody and I think I should say something...

I think that WgtIcon has done a fantastic job in the past. He was the only person to read and reply to all our requests and gripes and whatever else 24/7 ...

I wish to Thank Icon for what he has done in the past!!! :)

Now he has lots of help to take on the workload...

Sorry bout the bold lettering, for me it had to be said..

Cheers

Roger

RSS