Forums

Help › Forums

What complete B.S.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 18 2012 5:46 PM (27 replies)
  • AuntTommy
    8 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 5:18 PM

I spray a shot on #2 at St. Andrews into a 60% lie, punch shot it only to have it travel 20 yards or so into the same degree of lie and it's declared a lost ball? I punch it again and guess what? Another lost ball. That's two lost balls, both new, in grass? WGT put's itself in the same class as scheming thieves.

If you had any business acumen you'd give player's their balls back whether lost in water or tall grass. Not only would people buy higher grade balls on money saved they'd challenge themselves more on tougher courses.

Secondly, the amount of bitching that goes on during games only reflects how poorly you manage your site. Give and ye shall receive. Make equipment more affordable, create a larger wardrobe of golf wear (including crazy stuff); you'd be surprised at the response (not to mention revenue) and the games would be more fun.

Lastly, at least pretend that you listen to people versus putting up a brick wall.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:00 PM

Give and ye shall receive.

Didn't WGT give you a couple of balls for joining the NATION?   But I have too agree with you about the most part...  About the wardrobe, and so on.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:09 PM

AuntTommy:
    Lastly, at least pretend that you listen to people versus putting up a brick wall.

Click here. The wall has come tumbling down.

Hittem' straight!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:37 PM

In 60% rough you need to punch a wedge to the nearest fairway or if that's not possible then to the thinnest rough you can find. Just a tip.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:05 AM

AuntTommy, sorry for the frustrating round, we will look in to expanding the wardrobe 

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:25 AM

WGTadmin2:
    AuntTommy, sorry for the frustrating round, we will look in to expanding the wardrobe 

Im counting down the days until you stop responding to all these Bull%^$ posts.  Im going to give you 10 days.   

Anyone wanna take the over and under +- 10 days for some packs of Nikes??  Lets gamble!!

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 9:01 AM

Yeah But I commend anyone for answering any post with respect. I know some people come off pretty cruddy but keep in mind English is not everyones first language.

Though there are those who just like trouble :)

• AuntTommy
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 3:38 PM

That's a tip? I'm at the tour master level (62.5 avg.), so I've pretty much figured that part out by now lol.

• AuntTommy
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 3:48 PM

So...why don't you just let people keep their balls? This is, after all, cyber golf. I see no reason in you justifying a "lost ball" by keeping it other than pure greed. Let people keep their balls, penalize them as you normally would and let them play on. Or you could also consider adding more wear to a ball if lost, but removing a brand new ball that's barely been played is kind of pathetic, don't you think?

As I mentioned before the money saved will automatically allow them to purchase better balls and equipment. I can't begin to tell you how many people I've played with who refuse to buy anything above Srizon's because of your current policies. I won't buy anything above Srixon's at this point.

I love playing these games but at some point another site will come along that will be as good if not better than your's. At that point people will jump ship because of the lack of response on your part.

Cheers, Tom

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 9:14 PM

AuntTommy:

So...why don't you just let people keep their balls? This is, after all, cyber golf. I see no reason in you justifying a "lost ball" by keeping it other than pure greed. Let people keep their balls, penalize them as you normally would and let them play on. Or you could also consider adding more wear to a ball if lost, but removing a brand new ball that's barely been played is kind of pathetic, don't you think?

As I mentioned before the money saved will automatically allow them to purchase better balls and equipment. I can't begin to tell you how many people I've played with who refuse to buy anything above Srizon's because of your current policies. I won't buy anything above Srixon's at this point.

I love playing these games but at some point another site will come along that will be as good if not better than your's. At that point people will jump ship because of the lack of response on your part.

Cheers, Tom

Tom if you owned a software company and didnt charge for the game how would you make money? ALso WGT offers people a way to pay for stuff by simply watching ads,surveys etc etc.

When that other site does or if it comes let me know. But your talking about something that is not even in the works right now . Keep it real.

RSS