Help › Forums

What complete B.S.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 18 2012 5:46 PM (27 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 10:31 AM

AuntTommy:
    I spray a shot on #2 at St. Andrews into a 60% lie, punch shot it only to have it travel 20 yards or so into the same degree of lie and it's declared a lost ball? I punch it again and guess what? Another lost ball. That's two lost balls, both new, in grass? WGT put's itself in the same class as scheming thieves.

I agree that's some BS there i mean, some COMPLETE BS there,,man,,,you know?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 2:09 PM

hyena64:

pjctas0822:
    Yeah But I commend anyone for answering any post with respect. I know some people come off pretty cruddy

A Christian + this statement.  Now juxtapose those with your making light of sexual harassment & death threats.  Did you answer Sweetiepie's post with any respect? No. Make any sense? No  Everyone makes mistakes, but instead of owning up to yours, you defended it. Shameful actions for a Christian. But thank you, you just made my earlier point. May God Bless you.  Please don't respond. Thank you.

Get over yourself and stop trolling. Yes I was respectful maybe not in your eyes . Why dont you go dig up the post and copy n paste it so that people dont think your right.

She didnt seem to have any complaints about my post at all so why do you?

And your post has what to do with this thread ? What are you just sitting back waiting for me to be imperfect? LOL 

What do you know about Christianity? You really should not judge me as you don't know me. And besides I have to prove myself to you? What a joke.

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 2:49 PM

pjctas0822:

hyena64:

pjctas0822:
    Yeah But I commend anyone for answering any post with respect. I know some people come off pretty cruddy

A Christian + this statement.  Now juxtapose those with your making light of sexual harassment & death threats.  Did you answer Sweetiepie's post with any respect? No. Make any sense? No  Everyone makes mistakes, but instead of owning up to yours, you defended it. Shameful actions for a Christian. But thank you, you just made my earlier point. May God Bless you.  Please don't respond. Thank you.

Get over yourself and stop trolling. Yes I was respectful maybe not in your eyes . Why dont you go dig up the post and copy n paste it so that people dont think your right.

She didnt seem to have any complaints about my post at all so why do you?

And your post has what to do with this thread ? What are you just sitting back waiting for me to be imperfect? LOL 

What do you know about Christianity? You really should not judge me as you don't know me. And besides I have to prove myself to you? What a joke.

How does a positive Post go so Bad?  It always gets turnd at some Piont By the same People,Knoking someone Down, or Just being Blatantly Obnoxiouse for some sort of response.

Keep Threads Positive in a way that WGT staff feel free to Express views without having to Try Calm tempers all the Time. It sure gets frustrating to read the same things Ova and Ova again

I too think Losing balls Is a Bit Harsh and would also like to See maybe Loss of life on a ball, What a wonderfull Idea. AuntTommy....as for new avitars, cant agree more, But WGT are working Hard to get things done, and sure they will strive For a better Platform for our enjoyment

Keep it Positive

Courtney

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 3:01 PM

Sure have lost plenty of balls in the grass in real life!

On the courses I have played, I have lost balls in the fairway.

"You might be in a redneck golf club if there's a sign over the toilet that says 'Please flush after using.'"

Can't make this stuff up.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 4:22 PM

peace

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 5:46 PM

This is not productive and therefore locked.

RSS