Forums

Help › Forums

Shot timer.

Fri, Jun 8 2012 3:03 PM (30 replies)
  • whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:42 AM

If a player is short a time to play a game then do not join a 90 sec. timer on the game. Then hurry other players, because you are in a hurry.then start bulling the other players. I have 90 seconds to shoot and some times i need all of them.  I most of the time go get a drink,or have to do some thing important. Or when you play against me i have a friend playing who has poor eye sight. So if you do not like the 90 sec. clock decline the game so i can find a nice player who will play and not cry.                  

GOD BLESS                                                                                      THANK YOU

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 11:51 AM

I like taking my 90 seconds as well. It's fun to take your time making the shots, and actually pretend like you're having a nice evening out on a beautiful golf course (until of course, meter frustrations make you throw your drink at the wall, but that's another story).

Anyways, if a player is bullying you or any other players you're playing with, report him to WGT. Take screenshots of what was said, save them, and send them to members@worldgolftour.com. 

Appropriate action will be taken. Sorry you had to deal with that jerk. 

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 12:15 PM

what he said .. don't take no crap of such fools

• PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:22 PM

play faster

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:45 PM

PORKASAURUS:

play faster

see previous porker

• PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 6:48 PM

chris5214:

PORKASAURUS:

play faster

see previous porker

what. i can read. my advice for anyone who cant play fast is to go play practice rounds until you can. the 90 sec clock  is for people who take the game much too seriously, cant do a simple math problem in their head, have other things on their agenda like letting their dog out to pee or helping their kids with their math homework,  or have a computer that is too slow loading the different camera views.  have a nice day

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 6:58 PM

PORKASAURUS:
    the 90 sec clock  is for people who take the game much too seriously

Suggest you then just create or join game ith 30sec timer.

Your problem solved.

• hamers842
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 9:07 PM

for your info we do make up our own games and this happens when they r our own games and its not right wgt made timer for this purpose to play at any second u want just if invited decline dont accept or even come in and quit. to my knowledge they has not been one game u can beat if u dont take the time required for what u need, could u live with 90 seconds on a real course and get the score u get with this game i dont think so.....could u make a dinner in 90 seconds.. or go to bathroom in 90 seconds... think not..... well we are given 90 seconds for what we feel we need please dont knock us or critize us or bad mouth us or call us names... we are people just like u... now i ask u all if this was god would u do that to him?........treat others HOW you want to be treated...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 9:32 PM

To:  PORKASAURUS

One reason for a 90 second shot clock is that it (certainly not you) gives a person the opportunity to chat with the other players without intrudeing on their shot clock. 

Some ordinary (certainly not you) persons do not do mathmatics in their head well.  Especially when they are rushed, or feel rushed to get their shot in.

Other persons (certainly not you) may be playing on an unfamiliar course.  They may even be playing outside of their normal knowledge, or experience because of factors not in their control,  wind, green speed, new, or a differant ball and or club.

Lastly, but not least it is game to PLAY!  Not a Timed excerise in how fast you can complete a 9 or 18 hole course, with people of a like nature that you enjoy PLAYING a round with, and all the other feel good aspects of a good round of golf, but, (certainly not you).

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 9:34 PM

ps,  forgot my nickle...thank you.

RSS