Forums

Help › Forums

Shot timer.

Fri, Jun 8 2012 3:03 PM (30 replies)
  • itstartshere2012
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 1:27 PM

Thank You for the reply, and I have already enjoyed this site. Hope your day is Awsome!

• PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 1:54 PM

lee22sharon:

To:  itstartshere

I like your player name.  Welcome!  Number 1 on your list of things to accomplish>

1.  Have fun, no matter what anyone says.

2.  Fight the addictive properties of the game site.  (More than 4 games a day you know your hooked)

3.  Read Forums, Frequently asked Questions section, watch the training videos.

4.  Spend your credits wisely.

5.  If you get hooked (no doubt about it) try to find a country club that can supply you with what you want.

6. Disreguard ramblings from R.O.F's (Retired Old Farts)

7.  Pratice, pratice, and when your done pratice some more.

This was written in jest, but there is a kernal of real advise within it.  Free this time.

8. Dont trust anyone giving free advice.

9. Avoid moral cowards.  Whatever the hell a moral coward is.

• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 1:58 PM

I always thought it was CTTH  not FTTH I like a 90 sec clock and if you are playing with good players most of the time they wont use the 90 sec but you get some players that just always complain about how you are not playing fast enough I wont join a game with a 30 sec clock and on the other hand if you like a fast paced game don't join 1 with a 90  sec clock and everyone is happy

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 2:48 PM

To: PORKASAURUS

To me, a Moral Coward is one who knows what is morally correct, and choses to not do it.  My Nickle.  If thats too much$,  i'll put you on my disadvantaged list for future responses,  lol.

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 4:12 AM

i play with folk on my friends list or country club, we play 90 secs so we chat and have a laugh inbetween shots. as others have said stick to 30 sec games if your not happy about 90 sec shot timers. your problem solved.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 5:17 AM

Well............ Mr Porky is certainly one for me to avoid like the plague ! 

The only time I've had a seriously abusive exchange with anyone on here, was with a moron who had set up a 30 second clock and started bullying the other three, by telling us ( me in particular ) to speed up, or get off.

Sounds like an ideal game for Mr Porky to join. Have fun mate !

• PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 8:16 AM

Glossopade:

Well............ Mr Porky is certainly one for me to avoid like the plague ! 

The only time I've had a seriously abusive exchange with anyone on here, was with a moron who had set up a 30 second clock and started bullying the other three, by telling us ( me in particular ) to speed up, or get off.

Sounds like an ideal game for Mr Porky to join. Have fun mate !

if you would give me the morons name id like to add him as a friend

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:50 AM

I would Mr Porky......... but he seems to have disappeared ! Can't imagine why ? Perhaps because he was a nasty, disgusting piece of work ?

I guess it's the ' Fools Rush In ' scenario..... and he certainly was a fool in a big rush.

BTW - You mentioned 90 seconds being plenty of time for a pee. I thought you would have known that all us Brits live in Castles and Country Houses and it can sometimes be a tedious walk to the toilet ( John, or whatever you call it ) and back !

• PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:53 AM

Glossopade:

I would Mr Porky......... but he seems to have disappeared ! Can't imagine why ? Perhaps because he was a nasty, disgusting piece of work ?

I guess it's the ' Fools Rush In ' scenario..... and he certainly was a fool in a big rush.

BTW - You mentioned 90 seconds being plenty of time for a pee. I thought you would have known that all us Brits live in Castles and Country Houses and it can sometimes be a tedious walk to the toilet ( John, or whatever you call it ) and back !

just pee in the moat

RSS