Help › Forums

responsible gaming

Tue, Jun 5 2012 12:10 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 7:49 AM

Icon, this one's for you sir.

I was just curious as to WGT,s obligation to inform its customers of responsible gaming (or if the site is obligated to do so?)

I cant see anything in the FAQ,s about this, or through exploration of the site have not been able to find any info. As this is quite a money hungry site that is only one click away from depositing up to 500$, responsible gaming info should be easily accessible for everyone involved.

And on the assumption that some states in America (and wherever else) cannot make deposits i'm assuming its classed as a gambling site?

Anyway just food for thought, think it would be a good idea for people to be able to close there account for set amounts of time(without having to contact support) e.g 7 days, 14 days, 30 days and 1 month etc, etc. So when your on a bad run...or just completely sick of the game for whatever reason, the cool off period is always an option.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers kingpin82.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 8:51 AM

kingpin82:
    I cant see anything in the FAQ,s about this, or through exploration of the site have not been able to find any info. As this is quite a money hungry site that is only one click away from depositing up to 500$, responsible gaming info should be easily accessible for everyone involved.
    I never really thought of it that way, but you do make an excellent point. +1

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 9:17 AM

Do they get around it because you can't actually win money? Just a thought.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:26 AM

Hi

I am not an expert in this field but if you would like more details, then please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and they will attempt to help.

-wgticon

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:48 AM

On the subject of WGT being/feeling responsible: shouldn't they provide (free) psychlogical help to the addicts on here? You know who you are out there!! (i know i can stop whenever i want...no problem....really). Say a WGtPhil or something......

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:00 AM

Or some compensation too, WGT's cost me my marriage all ready.

• kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:06 AM

7thwave:
    Say a WGtPhil or something......

Excuse me sir, please dont turn this post into a sht fight, naming and shaming anyone as possible addicts who need psychological help is way outta line.

Icon, 7thwaves post and my reply should be deleted please.

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:08 AM

chrisironsbones:

Hmmmm.....any tips on how that was achieved? :-)))

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:11 AM

kingpin82:

7thwave:
    Say a WGtPhil or something......

Excuse me sir, please dont turn this post into a sht fight, naming and shaming anyone as possible addicts who need psychological help is way outta line.

Icon, 7thwaves post and my reply should be deleted please.

Just to be on the safe side: With a WGtPhil i meant a Dr. Phil.......doh

• kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:24 AM

chrisironsbones:

Don't think that was coz of WGT Chris....iv'e been shaggin her ever since.

lol. kp82

• PAGES
RSS