Forums

Help › Forums

Problems with: receiving credits,meter jumping,Tee blocks,wind settings,expensive equipment,etc.?Let me know here

Fri, Nov 9 2012 8:57 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drugs63
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 12:03 PM

I,like alot of people on here,have had my share of problems.Everything from my meter playing the cha cha in the middle of a shot to having to constantly fight but never getting credits for doing surveys.So I have decided to take a little survey of my own.I am trying to find members on here,(and I will bet my life that I will not be hearing from too many "legends" about this,unless they message me to rag me out for bitching about the site lol) who have constant major issues with WGT and how things are done on this site.If you have ever had major issues with your meter jumping.....contact me.!  If you have major issues with these surveys,like not receiving credits or worse spending 45 minutes doing a survey and then having them tell you when its about finished that YOU DON'T QUALIFY.(Thats a classic lol) ..... contact me!    If you have had major issues just trying to get a response from WGT in a reasonable time frame(sorry  4 days later or like most times...never, is just not acceptable)......contact me. If you have a major issue with how 1st place and 2nd place are decided when there is a tie (read how they do this in the FAQ's.The problem is you can't see the scorecards to actually see who scored better in last 3,6 or 9 holes.So how are we to know if wgt isn't just giving the win to whoever they want?).If you think you were cheated out of credits in one of these incidents........contact me!  If you find that once you move up a tier,for example,from Tour Pro to Master, and find that all your equipment just became OBSOLETE,which means you HAVE to buy better clubs just to compete from the longer T's,(which means spending more money).......,contact me!   If you have a problem with the fact that WGT takes a cut on EVERYTHING even private skins games(min. credits in a skins game is 10 credits p/h.That means it costs each player in the skins 90 credits for a 9 hole tourney.That might  be okay  but WGT also wants 30 credits from each player as a FEE.    A FEE  so 2 or more friends can play a freindly skins game? Seriously?  LOL )If you have a problem with this.....contact me!   To put this all in a nutshell,if you have now or have ever experienced major issues with WGT,whatever they might be........contact me! Now I know the problem here.Alot of people won't say anything for fear of backlash from either WGT or the so called "LEGENDS"  LOL Legends..... thats funny when you consider  that maybe 1 out of every 10 of the "legends" may have actually been to a real golf course and played REAL golf. LOL But I am not here to judge them.Personally I don't care what WGT or these legends think.I am the average player on here.An average player who has major concerns with how this site is run.For the record,I am not some whiny spoiled teenager or an uneducated moron,or one of these "gamers" who sit and play these games 18 hours a day.I am just an honest average guy who would like some honest answers to some very simple questions.If you are worried about this backlash then contact me direct through my email.We can talk through that. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 6:24 PM

I've had a little but of everything happen but I'm not that bothered by it. Just to be completely open, I haven't put a penny of my own money into the site. The surveys and watching videos has paid for 4 sets of clubs and all the balls I need. It can be done.

• drugs63
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 8:56 PM

lol well as hard a time as I have beleiving you bought 4 different sets of clubs through surveys and videos,there is always the possibility of this happeneing, if,and only if every survey you started to take you actually qualified for.That would mean that every single survey that asked you your age,place of residence,household income, and your type of employment,you were the perfect candidate for ALL these surveys. lol   sorry but thats hard to beleive lol and not to mention,that even after qualifying,you actually got the credits that they said they were paying you to take these surveys.Heres why I have a problem with this.I have played everyday since I joined.I also watch the videos every single day.I rarely have a problem getting the credits from those,even though I am still trying to figure out why they advertise 2 credits for each video watched when in fact, at the very most they pay 1 and a half.But thats not really a problem.When it comes to taking surveys,well I have gone over a week straight and never qualified for ANY surveys.Thats from 4 different sponsors of these things.Thats just how it is sometimes.Also, I have a very difficult time receiving the credits from the surveys I do complete.I see you have been a member since last Dec.  Hardly enough time to accumulate enough credits to actually buy "4 different sets" of clubs just from credits earned.Of course you may know something that I don't know about this site.Like how to accumulate so many credits in such a short period of time.Is there a secret to this?If there is please tell me.I would love to know.Another problem I  have with these surveys,as I am sure many people do, is that I will take a survey and answer question after question,which sometimes goes on for 45 minutes.Then,much to my dismay,after all this time and very close to finishing,they turn around and say I don't qualify. LOL how is that possible after 45 minutes of giving them personal info? Its all just a scam so they don't have to pay out anything.But I am sure THIS has never happened to you...... correct?  lol

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 9:07 PM

There are a lot of people on here that have a wealth of knowledge about the game. And there are even more people who have lots of problems but don't ask for answers to their problems. This isn't specifically aimed at you but if they asked for advice on these forums instead of just complaining then they just might get more pleasure from the game.

• drugs63
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 9:38 PM

well you might be right,for the most part that is.But what you are unaware of,is that I have asked several people for help with the problems I have with this site.I haven't recieved any helpful advise.Besides that,I have asked countless times for SIMPLE questions to be answered by WGT.only to NEVER even get a reply.So,and not to my surprise, another legend comes to the defense of WGT.How about this.how about getting these people at WGT to actually READ and REPLY to emails sent to them with simple questions.The answers may be as  simple too,but how am I to know if they never actually answer the problem at hand.One of "the problems" I have on here is very simply put,that SO MANY legends on here are part of the administration.I can never get a straight answer about anything.If you want to talk down to us average players,thats fine.Thats your rite.But do not for a second think that myself or anyone else for that matter will just sit here and take it.I have nothing personal against you.I don't know you from anyone.But please never assume things.If your reply on here had just asked me if I had inquired to other members or WGT for answers I probably would have been more polite in my response.Your response is worded so that  "THEY"  actually meaning  "ME, never asked for help,and am just on here to complain.Not true at all.But you wouldn't know that now,would you.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 5:05 AM

drugs63:

lol well as hard a time as I have beleiving you bought 4 different sets of clubs through surveys and videos,there is always the possibility of this happeneing, if,and only if every survey you started to take you actually qualified for.That would mean that every single survey that asked you your age,place of residence,household income, and your type of employment,you were the perfect candidate for ALL these surveys. lol   sorry but thats hard to beleive lol and not to mention,that even after qualifying,you actually got the credits that they said they were paying you to take these surveys.Heres why I have a problem with this.I have played everyday since I joined.I also watch the videos every single day.I rarely have a problem getting the credits from those,even though I am still trying to figure out why they advertise 2 credits for each video watched when in fact, at the very most they pay 1 and a half.But thats not really a problem.When it comes to taking surveys,well I have gone over a week straight and never qualified for ANY surveys.Thats from 4 different sponsors of these things.Thats just how it is sometimes.Also, I have a very difficult time receiving the credits from the surveys I do complete.I see you have been a member since last Dec.  Hardly enough time to accumulate enough credits to actually buy "4 different sets" of clubs just from credits earned.Of course you may know something that I don't know about this site.Like how to accumulate so many credits in such a short period of time.Is there a secret to this?If there is please tell me.I would love to know.Another problem I  have with these surveys,as I am sure many people do, is that I will take a survey and answer question after question,which sometimes goes on for 45 minutes.Then,much to my dismay,after all this time and very close to finishing,they turn around and say I don't qualify. LOL how is that possible after 45 minutes of giving them personal info? Its all just a scam so they don't have to pay out anything.But I am sure THIS has never happened to you...... correct?  lol

What you believe is entirely up to you but I assure you I've purchased 4 sets of clubs with credits gained through surveys and watching the videos. I've done surveys that threw me out after 45 minutes as well.  I've had the meter studder and other strange issues the same as all others. It just doesn't bother me enough to get upset about it.

You're asking for a heck of a lot of folks to get in touch with you. Do you really have the time to listen to everyone else's complaints? What are you going to do with the info if everyone with those issues you ask about does contact you? When I've felt the need to complain about those things, I've contacted WGT, or the survey folks directly with a reasonable e mail and have received responses in a timely manner.

• drugs63
    13 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 10:13 PM

I don't mind.ANYONE who has experienced problems can contact me.The more the merrier.As for what I will do with all this info,well lets just say I will file it in a very good safe place for future personal  references.Don't worry I won't put individuals at risk.I am just curious as to how many people on here have the same problems as I do.

• markminasyan
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 3:15 AM

I am playing wgt for only one week. I have the same problem with survey sites. I also downloaded a game exe of 500 mb, install it, & played it, but no credits... Moreover, there is no place to claim! So I lost my confidence to wgt, I will probably continue to play it with a bit less enthousiasm & less frequently.

It's hard to believe that free credit earning system has so many flaws...

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 3:16 PM

I've been here 90+ days and am addicted. I earn all my credits with the surveys and videos. I am old and retired and don;t have the income to invest money in a game. I have done well earning, but it has been work. I have spent countless hours not only earning the credits, but cleaning up the residue and garbage these sponsors have put on my system and unsubscribing unwanted emails. I have never given my address nor phone number out. I know better! I have had the same problems as you with the same results mostly. I have contacted some sponsers about not receiving credits with varying luck. At times livegamer has offered videos with unlimited views and have spent hole days viewing these wile watching ball games, sometime using two computers. When you can earn over 1000 views in a day, it really helps. I have a daughter that is a member and for no other reason than to earn credits to gift me equipment and balls. She can't gift much equipment. too low level, but many balls. This helps alot. Fill free to contact me privately for any info I may can give you and hope this will help.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:05 PM

USE THE FREEKIN SPACE BAR and ENTER KEY PLEASE .....ughhhh Moving onto something I can read without getting dizzy.

Hope you find what your looking for I think.

• PAGES
RSS