Dont waste your time on surveys

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 7 2012 3:59 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • burnone2
    153 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 9:49 AM

in the last week ive tried to complete to surveys
    both times i spent 20 - 30 min answering all there questions and as the "survey" is nearly complete .. they say ...."sorry at this time you do not qualify"
    i refuse to try any more
    i will just use the CRAP balls that the MONEY HUNGRY wgt supplies

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:16 AM

burnone2:

in the last week ive tried to complete to surveys
    both times i spent 20 - 30 min answering all there questions and as the "survey" is nearly complete .. they say ...."sorry at this time you do not qualify"
    i refuse to try any more
    i will just use the CRAP balls that the MONEY HUNGRY wgt supplies

Sorry to hear you've come across a survey or two that you didn't qualify for.

Fortunately no one is required to participate in the surveys, so yea, don't do the surveys... or go ahead and try them to see if you qualify for a chance at free credits or you could purchase credits from the pro shop, your choice.

As long as you're having fun  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 11:07 AM

Another 2 today for me making it 16 in 8 days. 

• zibrahead
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 11:24 AM

I have also spent a lot of time answering surveys and being disqualified when nearly complete, some will give you 5 credits but most just give you nothing and are a waste of time. I found that watching videos has been the best way to earn free credits but you really have to let your views add up before you cash them in. If your looking just to get better balls the views are the way to go. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 12:01 PM

piztaker:

Another 2 today for me making it 16 in 8 days. 

Piz no offense but that's great it works for you but rubbing it in doesn't help :)

Rack up them credits dude.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 12:33 PM

Just giving another perspective. There's no reason others can't do it too.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 1:01 PM

Yeah I know.....Seems some of those surveys are Race infected :( 

If Race is not important then why does all surveys ask those questions LOL. 

Boy I am glad I am Hispanic . I can live on both sides of the fence Black or White :) 

Just joking . Have a great day . Im off to level up and get more credits now so close to my G20's :) 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 1:04 PM

Just finished a few minutes ago adding 200 credits for completing an Ampario survey.

It takes a ton of patience and a thick skin to deal with the frustrating aspects of the surveys. That's the price I pay since I can't afford to put much cash in the game and I want to play. I would suggest that if you can afford it, pay to play. Count it as part of your entertainment spending.

Please remember, though, that some of us need the surveys to even be here.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 1:16 PM

I've had good experiences with surveys and I've had some lousy outcomes with the surveys. 

That's the way it goes. It may be because WGT is clienting more companies to get the surveys in the first place. In that case there are more surveys at wgt than ever and to me 

THAT's a good thing. Hope you have better luck if you change your mind & try again. Do some research in regard to which company does the best survey.

• PAGES
RSS