Forums

Help › Forums

We are sorry!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:16 PM (1 replies)
  • cousinzeke1
    31 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 7:44 PM

I have started 6 games tonight and haven't got to finish more than one hole......What is wrong with this game???????????......It is so upsetting to try and play when you are wondering when you are going to get booted and get this " WE ARE SORRY BUT THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR WITH THIS GAME PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER".....I am sick of it!!.......I have spent at least $60.00 a month on here every month I have been a member, you would think after spending that kind of money you could play at least one game without being booted. If anyone that has anything to do with this game ever reads this could they please answer me. Why cant I play a game????????......Believe me I am not the only one who has these problems.....and please dont insult me by trying to blame it on myt equipment that is bull.....this is the only site I ever have any problem with......Is it lack of sever space or poor equipment on your end?......Please give me some real reason that

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:16 PM

hi

please clear cookies and temp files for both browser and flash. if that still comes up with an error, please try another browser and see if that helps.

-wgticon

RSS