Forums

Help › Forums

Hole In One Hot Streak...

Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:10 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Megan22
    2,115 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 6:06 AM

I have to give a special shout-out to my good friend Sasa820 who has just hit her 6th Ace this year! (non-CTTH or blitz) 

Is there anyone else on here who can say they are averaging one a month for 2012??

You're an awesome player, sis....and an awesome-r person! Proud of ya! =)

• ChillGurl
    55 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 9:45 AM

OMG!

That's not just awesome...that's incredible!

Some tips please Sasa820?

U obviously have a gift

Kudos to u, and kudos to your obviously good friend for posting it in here :)

Carrie

P.S.

I'm averaging one birdie a month...does that count?  LOL

• Sasa820
    257 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 10:40 AM

Holy sh*t... you seriously did that? 

Well thank you very much, Missy... but like I said I think it's just the matter of luck, cause we all know I don't have that much skills. 

Oh and that math thing... still doesn't work for me. ;)

Thank you too, Carrie!

Saša

• justinee
    260 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:37 PM

Thats quite amazing. WOW ! 

At least someone knows where the actual 'Sweet Spot' is , and finding it for that matter !! :)

Stay hot,  Sasa, keep that streak going !! 

Possible HOF consideration ?? 

• Sasa820
    257 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 8:46 PM

Lol, thanks Justinee... but HOF? Hell no!

• zolthar
    134 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:38 PM

I've been lucky enough to witness HiO#6 first hand and when this Lady is on the ball, us mare mortals just can't compete. Hall of Fame is where this girl belongs.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 12:10 PM

Awesome, love to hear this stuff, great job. I have 3 but they have taken me 2 years to get them. Love the tatoo, kiss of death in that tail.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 12:32 PM

Congrats, Sasa! I've only witnessed one hole in one and it wasn't me. For you to get them at such a prolific pace is truly impressive!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 12:45 PM

Stats only say 5 hole in 1's. If that is what you mean by non CTTH or blitz?

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 1:28 PM

I've been lucky enough to hit 1 hole in one, Kiawah Island hole 8.  I know many of you believe that's probably the easiest of them all, but it took me a lucky strike for not even trying to ace it when it happen.  To have earned six aces in one month & not in closet to the hole rounds or blitz mode rounds is super fantastic. I'd be dancing a jig with excitement for the next month an/or each time I'd log in to play.  Big congratulations. No need to tell you to "Hit 'em straight".  Good gaming!

• PAGES
RSS