Forums

Help › Forums

putting green

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 9 2012 9:38 PM (3 replies)
  • golfandpoker72
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 1:38 PM

I might have missed it in another thread, but recently the putting greens have changed for me.

Now when I go into swing mode, and left click to change the desired distance, the grid and moving dots all disappear.

I've gone into options, as I vaguely remember something like this before, but there's no longer an option to change it back.

Is my memory failing me?

Can this be changed?

Any help would would be appreciated.. thanks 

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 2:25 PM

When you go into swing mode I am assuming you mean with a wedge or something other than a putter.  In this case you have to click and hold on the target arrow to get the grid to show.  

If what you mean is once you start your swing the grid disappears then that is an easy fix. Go to menu, then scroll down on the right side there.  You will see an option that allows you to adjust if the putting grid stays on or not.  

You have to scroll down though.  Many people do not see it or forget the page is bigger than it appears.  

I hope this helps my friend.

-Nuke

• golfandpoker72
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 9:10 PM

Hey NukeRat,

Thanks for taking the time to help me out, and correct the problem that I was having.

I did mean putting, by the way, so when I left clicked and held the mouse and drew back, that's when everything disappeared. 

I actually had his happen before, and cannot believe that i didn't scroll down to see the entire list.

Again, thank you for helping me out, and being such a gentleman about it.

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 9:38 PM

No problem my friend.  Glad you got it fixed.

-Nuke

RSS