Forums

Help › Forums

Block wall posts?

Sun, Jun 10 2012 1:23 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:20 PM

Was playn an A/S game and after a few bad shots my p quit. Went to her page to let her know she was a lowlife quitter and when I went back the post had been deleted of course . . . and I couldn't post anymore! Bummer!

I wasn't abusive (that I can remember lol) I just let her know I wasn't happy to play a game for 45 minutes and it be ruined by a big baby.

Can you stop people posting on your wall?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:35 PM

You went to let her know about herself and your mad cause she blocked you ? LMFAO

WOW

If you dont want someone to post on your wall you have to add them to your Block list . The way she added you apparently .

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:46 PM

pjctas0822:
    your mad cause she blocked you ?

Not mad . . . disappointed I can't keep reminding her what a baby she is. WGT won't let us name and shame them on here and are unwilling to punish them so our only weapon against these lowlife is to try and make them feel guilty through their wall.

pjctas0822:
    Block list

Where's that? I only see block challenges . . . does that cover it?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:48 PM

Hi

Basically, you attacked that person. It's against the rules. I understand your frustration, but I also understand what they did.

-wgticon

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 6:02 PM

WGTicon:
    I understand your frustration

I doubt that very much icon 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 6:22 PM

Lobsterboy:

pjctas0822:

Not mad . . . disappointed I can't keep reminding her what a baby she is. WGT won't let us name and shame them on here and are unwilling to punish them so our only weapon against these lowlife is to try and make them feel guilty through their wall.

pjctas0822:
    Block list

Yes Lobster that block them from all ....But you cant cuss them out and then block them. Now that's not proper lol. Dont run .

Kidding with you. You sound mad so I'll stop now .

• ShayneNeil
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 6:36 PM

Lobsterboy:

pjctas0822:

pjctas0822:
    Block list

to block player go to account , u will see block on top off screen ,type player name

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 6:44 PM

ShayneNeil:

Lobsterboy:

pjctas0822:

pjctas0822:
    Block list

to block player go to account , u will see block on top off screen ,type player name

Yes Sorry . Thansk Shayne. I was just laughing when I posted. Not at you Lobster with you . LOL

Seriously you cant attack someone then not give them the opportunity to fight back. I dont see why you feel the need to post on their wall in the first place. Its just a game. Just block them and remember their name as to not play them again.

I try to understand people's feelings about a game and forums and such. To me its trivial no matter what a person says.

Think of it this way...Say your out with your family at a restaurant and some unknown person says hey your family is ugly. You going to fight them on the spot or let it fly because it means nothing ?

You will just end up in the county jail while that person laughs the whole way home to tell his family what a dumb *** you are. No pun intended.

Keep it real

• ShayneNeil
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 7:09 PM

Lobsterboy:

Was playn an A/S game and after a few bad shots my p quit. Went to her page to let her know she was a lowlife quitter and when I went back the post had been deleted of course . . . and I couldn't post anymore! Bummer!

I wasn't abusive (that I can remember lol) I just let her know I wasn't happy to play a game for 45 minutes and it be ruined by a big baby.

Can you stop people posting on your wall?

you must remember all quits cant be helped ,i had 2 so far quits, first one internet was bad lost connection ,second 1 mouse gave up the ghost and died . hope you remember this before you make someones elses bad day even worse

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 12:15 PM

pjctas0822:
    you cant attack someone then not give them the opportunity to fight back.

I didn't ask the question so I could block her . . . was just curious as to how she blocked me 

pjctas0822:
    Say your out with your family at a restaurant and some unknown person says hey your family is ugly. You going to fight them on the spot or let it fly

fight them on the spot

• PAGES
RSS