Help › Forums

A Gameplay fix and a suggestion to WGT

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 23 2012 1:40 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • IJustWant2Golf
    432 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 1:25 AM

Hi all. I was wondering for the fix if you guys at WGT could remove the flag automatically for us when on the dance floor? There is no reason for it being in there even if some do chip on the greens. The suggestion I would like to make is to put an automated tap-in at 2'. I think that would be awesome. It would speed gameplay up too. Who is going to miss a swooping 2 footer? I know I know, this may be the unmentionable, but I grew up on Tiger wood PGA tour and this was their idea that helped the flow. Any comments are helpful.

-Tony

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 1:46 AM

It only takes a second or two for us to click on hide flag at top right of screen, we have to move mouse to aim, so a little de-tour to top right if its bothering us wont harm.  Are we getting that lazy nowadays  LOL

• IJustWant2Golf
    432 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 1:55 AM

I am not sure how they do it over there, but time is money and only 24 hours in a day last I checked. The faster we can get that 2' putt that everyone will make the faster we can get off here and to work or to kids or whatever it may be. It is just the fact of speed guy. I am not a lazy person. I will tend to the flag. Thanks.

-Tony

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 3:40 AM

But flag has no effect on the green anyway, personally i leave it in (can judge breaks better with it in too, extra line to judge breaks) but i see a lot who take it out, it must be a distraction t some, but a 2ins or 2 feet putt?, just tap it in and on to the next

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 4:07 AM

A 2ft putt can be missed on some of the greens we have.

-Roger

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 4:54 AM

Whistler #4 is the culprit

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 12:55 PM

Hi

when ball is on the green, there is no flag. What you are seeing is just an image but flag is not there. When you are off the green(fringe, rough, etc), then flag is there.

-wgticon

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 1:08 PM

chrisironsbones:

Whistler #4 is the culprit

add to that # 15 @ BPB # 1-2 and 9 @ Oakmont and #2 front pin @ St.Andrews.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 3:27 PM

WGTicon:

when ball is on the green, there is no flag. What you are seeing is just an image but flag is not there. When you are off the green(fringe, rough, etc), then flag is there.

ROTFLBTCASTC!

I always thought that we only see images, and now we see the image of an image which ain't there - LMAO!

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 7:47 PM

Flag Ghost! ;D...lol  (or it is Ghost flag? :s  )

Icon:

I had this question for a while, I guess this is a good moment to ask it.

When we hole a shot and the ball hit the pin before going in, like a chip in or a holed flop or chip...etc... the ball hit the flag and goes in.

Does that count as a Hit the flag stick for the "hit all flag stick in the course award" ?

tks, :)

J

• PAGES
RSS