Forums

Help › Forums

I'm trying Very hard To keep An Open Mind

Thu, Jun 14 2012 10:44 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 5:46 PM

about this game being rigged, but bad things happening after good holes is becoming too much of a steady pattern to be ignored!

Shots that I have made a hundred times suddenly start doing weird things, ONLY after I birdie a hole!  I tell you ...it happens like clockwork!

• JeffSpicoli1
    88 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 6:02 PM

giantfan5611:

about this game being rigged, but bad things happening after good holes is becoming too much of a steady pattern to be ignored!

Shots that I have made a hundred times suddenly start doing weird things, ONLY after I birdie a hole!  I tell you ...it happens like clockwork!

lol its 90% mental. yeah sometimes you hit a good shot and it ends up short long left right or whatever.  but most of the time after getting on a birdie run you unconsciously speed up your play and become more aggressive  due to feeling like your in the "zone". 

When you get on a little run just remember to take a breath and slow down

• packers4ever13
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 7:42 PM

get good lol

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 8:00 PM

Hello your on the wrong street ...Bugs or complaint threads are the other way . LMFAO.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 8:06 PM

giantfan5611:

This happens to just about everybody. You just have to ride the storm. 

Yesterday I was having a pretty good round, then those funny things started to happen. I got so angry, I just aimed far right and smacked the ball out of bounce....lol. I didn't hear a scream from afar, so it didn't hit anybody...lol..... and do you believe it, most of my shots after that was pretty good...lol

Must have been the ball I was using...lol... or I got all my frustration out in one swing.

-Roger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 8:38 PM

Troll alert.

Comes in every now and then makes the same/similar statements, then sits back and get's jollies by watching the replies.

• SgtScramble
    30 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 1:35 AM

I'm trying to figure out how with only 86 ranked rounds and a few match plays he's made the same shots... 100's!!!... of times lmao....

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:54 AM

SgtScramble:

I'm trying to figure out how with only 86 ranked rounds and a few match plays he's made the same shots... 100's!!!... of times lmao....

Hahahaha,,,  good call,  OP must not finish many games lol.

How ya been Sgt?

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:06 AM

giantfan5611:

You should talk to Chrisironsbones.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:23 AM

Of course its "rigged" as you say, its a computer program, and all we do is input shot data, WGT then computes the shot and gives us the result, but its the same for us all, so if that shot i play hundreds of times comes up 10 yards short its probably an error in the shot calculator or deviation, nothing personally against any ones game, it could be any one's shot that comes up longer or shorter than intended.  I see it happen on back 9 after having an amazing front, or maybe a bad front then i get a full house back but we all have to put up with it, its what keeps us on our toes because we never know what score we are going to achieve whenever we play.

• PAGES
RSS