Help › Forums

The Masters edition of Tigerwoods

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 13 2012 10:58 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 7:13 PM

I guess its ok to ask here since WGT  is heavily advertising it.  Has anyone tried out the Masters Edition of Tigerwoods? The swing mechanics look cool  http://www.ea.com/tiger-woods/1/total-swing-control.

I used to be a fan of tigerwoods 09 on xbox before  WGT and  have only played it a handful of times in past year since discovering wgt online. Is the new one worth getting?

( i photoshop my credits to mess with Dianne  Told her I working on cashing in for maserati =)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:13 PM

Sorry. I'm still playing the pc version of TW06 here.. Anyone else?

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 11:36 PM

Don't think it's WGT advertising it...I think the adverts you see are designed for "you". Taken from searches and pages you've visited. Marketing people are getting smarter!

Have never played any of the TW games...Do they even hold a candle to the awesomeness of the game?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 11:58 PM

Timbo1984:

Don't think it's WGT advertising it...I think the adverts you see are designed for "you". Taken from searches and pages you've visited. Marketing people are getting smarter!

Have never played any of the TW games...Do they even hold a candle to the awesomeness of the game?

Yes A huge candle.

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:25 AM
    lol Just saw the credits...But did'nt see your little remark at the bottom... I was like "WTF...You could buy EA sports for that money...Hell you could buy Tiger Woods himself for that doe!"
  • BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:43 AM

Alot of the times the advertisements are what websites you have been on lately. 

We now know Run is a TW spy and cheated to shoot  a 49. We shall tar and feather him asap.

:)

BM

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:44 AM

the new tiger has been improved as they always do every year, the new swing added to the game this year makes the game tougher, but like all games , play 18 holes and you will suss it and the game becomes easy once again, ive only played the free demo you can download online.

wgt still wins hands down :)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 9:18 AM

Damn the candle went out lol. TW series , which I was a huge part of for many years and wont go back.

My reasoning has nothing to do with game play . I have my reasons for never ever supporting that game again and I wont bad mouth them.

I have to agree WGT is by far the best Golf game I have played to date . Candle or no candle :)

• johntonya0689
    705 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 10:07 AM

My 6 year old son bought me the new Tiger Woods game because we have the xbox kinnect.  I will say the game is alright with a big crowd and just to have fun.  It still doesn't compare to this game.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 10:15 AM

Does your 6 year old son have a pretty good job down at the car wash, or does he get a big allowance?

• PAGES
RSS