Forums

Help › Forums

Wgt not loading

Thu, Jun 14 2012 10:27 PM (9 replies)
  • bubblehead700
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:59 PM

Why is it i can play for 2 hours without no lags or problems then all of a sudden the next 2 hours i cant even get into wgt.  game wont load or even be recognized.  getting frustrated.   All i want to do is play and not have annoying stops to the game esecially when im in a good round by my standards.  please help or fix

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 2:35 PM

bubblehead700:

Why is it i can play for 2 hours without no lags or problems then all of a sudden the next 2 hours i cant even get into wgt.  game wont load or even be recognized.  getting frustrated.   All i want to do is play and not have annoying stops to the game esecially when im in a good round by my standards.  please help or fix

That sounds very frustrating! Sorry to hear you are experiencing some difficulty playing, but I think I have a solution for you to try.

From my expereience, I would say this sounds like a technical problem. It sounds to me that after about 2 hours or so, your cookies and/or cache may be preventing you from continuing your game.

Here is a handy link explaining your cache/cookies: http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html

If this doesn't help, there are many threads in here on this subject, so have a look around the forums and FAQs and I'm sure you will find many different possible solutions to your problem.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• toona
    389 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 7:33 PM

I have had some of the same problems. Been going on for about a week and a half. Mine though has not only been after playing for a while but has happened when I first get on for the day.Then all of the sudden without doing any thing to computer except for refreshing the browser screen, it will be fine. I have been clearing my browser and flash cache at startup since this started. Have even uninstalled  Comodo and reinstalled it with out a difference. Other sites are loading fine and have done speed tests  during the outages but have come up with about the same numbers as when the site is working fine.Also I have tried getting on with my netbook when it happens on my desktop with the same results ? What is strange is that there are several others in my CC that are having same problems at the exactly same time while others are not.

Thanks for any help

• bubblehead700
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:49 PM

ty wgtpizza and toona   but still having problems.  all other websites and programs running great  after cleaning cookies caches ect....  wgt wont load until 2 to 3 hour delay   really frustrating.  I WANNA GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it

• toona
    389 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 4:58 PM

just got something new ! Error 129  please contact wgt customer service for help  message .

• seniorbruno
    789 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 5:36 PM

Happening to me too. My first preference is IE. I've played for several years and it works best for me. This morning, logged in and played the week 3 Nations first round before work. Come home tonight and can't get site to load. This started maybe 7-10 days ago. Sometimes it work like normal, sometimes nothing. Chrome and Firefox won't work either. Everything else with my pc is normal. All other web sites work. I've cleared flash and cache. Nothing. Right now I'm on a five year old desktop with little memory. Meter jumps really bad. If others are experiencing same problem, it must be on WGTs' end. I need a solution. Anybody???

• bubblehead700
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 8:21 PM

i feel for you too   this has syarted happening ever since i made legend 2 weeks ago.   i agree with you  it has to be WGT    ive done evrything they told me to try.  nothing works.  all other sites i go to work super   wgt  not so.  just keep fingers crossed they figure thi out soon or i will be done.   i dont want to be  but this frustration of not being able to load wgt is driving me away

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 8:41 PM

Please try another browser and then let me know if the problem remains.  We are definitely not experiencing any site wide issues.

• bubblehead700
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 10:25 PM

i have used firefox  IE and chrome on laptop and pc  same problm exists.  cleared everything on both  and all webites work fine an smootly .  wgt loads when it wants  .  i got to play tonight  but i can see skipping and lagging between holes and shots coming on.  i am at a loss    i noticed this happened only since i leveled up to legend    all other teirs were fine

• bubblehead700
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 10:27 PM

ty for quick response     i just want to golf   this site is fun andchallenging 

RSS