Forums

Help › Forums

Survey problems causing lack of interest

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 16 2012 8:00 PM (1 replies)
  • Goboggo
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 4:26 PM

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section...

Just wondering if others have had as rough a time as me with trying to get credits via surveys? I think this is a major concern for WGT.

Twice I have completed surveys - one for 200 credits another for 160-odd credits I think - and they have crashed on me at right at the end. This of course after numerous false starts where I wasn't eligible, which is fair enough, but obviously adds to the frustration when you finally get one and it crashes on you.

I have also had a situation where I completed a survey and then got told I wasn't eligible for credits because I had already completed the survey before!

You send a support email and all you get is a confirmation email and no follow up.

I have purchase credits as well but like to have a balance of paying with money and paying with time.

The time I have wasted is extremely frustrating and probably the main reason my enthusiasm for WGT is waning. I believe this is a big problem for the site in general, as the ability to upgrade clubs and take your game to a new level is probably what keeps many people involved.

For example, I am owed in the vicinity of 400-odd credits, and that would go close to getting me that new putter I've had my eye on, which in turn gives me a spark to go for the next level. I don't think I'm alone in this attitude.

I'd like some resolution to this issue but my emails seem to go nowhere.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 8:00 PM

Yes I agree . Feels like I am in Vegas playing craps most of the time :(

RSS