Forums

Help › Forums

Mulit Accounters requesting Deletion of their Multi Accounts

Tue, Jun 19 2012 7:47 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 7:50 PM

How does someone request a deletion of accounts . I know someone who has in the past requested accounts that they created to be deleted. They state that they have emailed WGT to have the account deleted but it never was done.

What is the proper way to do it. How come a person cant delete their own account via a "delete account" button or option ?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 8:09 PM

Back in the early days here, I had 2 accounts. When I found out this was a no no, I sent a msg to WGT and told them, My second account only had 2 games on it, still a hack with a 150 average, I asked them to remove that account and it was done. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 8:30 PM

I hear ya Ren

Been playing fir days and can't level up on mbaggese2:)

just kidding:)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 8:31 PM

pjctas0822:

What is the proper way to do it. How come a person cant delete their own account via a "delete account" button or option ?

Y have to use the member support tab at the very bottom of the page PJ

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:36 PM

AC DC now esssy:)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:58 PM

MBaggese:

pjctas0822:

Y have to use the member support tab at the very bottom of the page PJ

So your saying if he reports the accounts that are multi WGT will remove them off the site totally right? 

They calim that WGT just disables the acount and doesn't totally remove it .

Ill ask that person to email WGT again about the situation. Thanks for the 411.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 12:31 AM

pj ya have to have sustantial proof.

Don't sweat in my man:)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 2:16 AM

I do not have to have any substantial proof as they admitted to the multi accounts and I am interim owner of the CC. Just like this MB doesnt have freedom of speech as someone in WGT said once. I dont have to have substantial evidence to remove and or add players at MY OWN discretion wrong or right.  

I am not asking WGT to do anything as far as punish anyone . I never have . 

Im not like some people (not you MB) that go crying and boo hooing everytime someone writes something I dont like. I actually try to make light of things but some will say I condone it because I want to laugh instead of getting angry.

I asked because I wanted to make sure that there was a real way to delete a multi account if requested by the person who actually makes those accounts.

Again TY for the help.

• PAGES
RSS