Help › Forums

How can a Hacker send gifts...

Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:55 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:07 PM

.. that are above their level..????

.. Why does WGT allow this to happen..???

.. Am I the only one concerned with this..?????

.. Does this sort of behavior compound the 'Sandbagger' issues that plague this site..???

.. Will Wgt answer this thread as they do others..?????

.. There's a Hacker out there that I have made aware to WGTicon today and the email team at WGT, he is sending level 54 clubs to himself as he's a multi-accounter,,, the scumand his alias's should be gotten rid of ASAP if there's any authority on here.. .. I do hope so.......... 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:30 AM

Hi

if you have emailed us, then please wait for us to take a look. I did a quick look and you are right, that person gifted high level clubs. It can be done, since the other party must be able to be that level and use them. That's allowed

-wgticon

• devilman4209
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:55 AM

Dude you got your wish in them removing the wedge shot on green somewhat. What more do you want? Oh the shot still works fine if you ask me.  replay.aspx?ID=ff78f8af d381 4213 ba76 a07500aaebc7

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 5:22 AM

May be earning credits as a Hack & paying for his clubs on his primary account ? then again he could just have more money than his higher Level friend ?  Who Knows...                                                                                                                                                                                    At least it doesn't work the other way around 'Hacks' with R11s  !!! God Forbid....

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 5:47 AM

.. he played a Blitz against me, level 3 Hacker.. only 95 credits in a 4 ball.. .. 93k he scored at Wolfcreek.. .. Looked for him again 20 minutes later,, he set a Blitz Challenge game up for 710 credits.. .. its a concern.....

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 6:34 AM

But a level 3 hack wanting to play for $7, come on, this guy should be looked into immediately, he's either a) multi account holder, b)a really dumb naive player who hasn't come to grips with the game and might think he has to pay to play or, c) a heavy gambler, and finally d)  has loads of money to throw away due to his rich familly

Answer a,b,c or d bellow:

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 6:59 AM

(a)

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 7:29 AM

you are just a sore loser1

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 7:52 AM

And a level 3 Hack wanting to play for credits doesn't set off any alarm bells in your world??  It certainly does in mine.

Caveat emptor, folks.....

(edit: not implying that you shouldn't let WGT know about this person of course.....just saying that playing them for credits isn't exactly a wise move)

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 8:14 AM

If it is in blitz a hack has no tee advantage over a higher level player.  I personally don't see a problem with it.... 

I play ALOT of blitz challenge and have played a few lower tier players that have beginner clubs that have really challenged me if not beat me.  There are those players that are talented enough to figure it out.... as long as no tee advantage exists as in match play, tournaments, skins.... I don't see what the problem is.

If he has a friend that is a higher level that is not as talented and wants to share his winnings more power to him....

That's my 2 cents....

• PAGES
RSS