rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 8:14 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 2:13 AM

Can someone at wgt  Please sort my complaint out so I  can get back playing

TADmin2 said it would be looked into

I paid good money for expensive balls to get my average down. then wgt system went haywire and didn't  record a days play and even worse increased my average.  I was at 61.42 then had a 6 under and a 5 under and my average went to 61.48 and did not record my continous days play. Then had 2 x5 unders and made no change to average.

OK. I admit .the system is not perfect but until this is sorted I'm not going to keep playing for no reward.

Russ

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:29 AM

Hi

I am not sure who you talked to, but consecutive days cannot be restored. We do not have ability to do so. If you are talking to someose @ members, please continue to do so.

-wgticon

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:35 AM

TADMIN2

Don't pass the buck. Just get some one to look into the whole complaint not just a part.

Again won't hold my breath.

Can someone at wgt Please sort my complain out so can get back playing.  I paid good money for expensive balls to get my average down.  then  wgt system went haywire and didn't record a  days  play and even worse increased my average. I was at 61.42 then had a 6 under and a 5 under and my average went to 61.48 and did not record my continuous days play. Then had 2 x 5 unders and made no change to average.

OK. I admit .the system is not perfect but until this is sorted I'm not going to keep playing for no reward.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:49 AM

What a cop out WGT sent e mail with standard reply, they didn't even read it properly.

Disgusting

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 4:05 AM

Russell

I know I'm not WGT, but I would like to answer your questions.

Firstly, regarding continuous days play, does it really matter that much?  You will have lost maximum a couple of thousand XP points.  Keep playing and you will be at maximum bonus points within 5 days.  It really is nothing be get so upset about.

Second, regarding your average not coming down when you shoot 31 for 9 holes - correct, it won't.  That equates to 62 for 18 holes which is higher than your average, and because you have played many more than the 50 required games at TM tier, the worst scores will be replaced with any better scores you get.  Unfortunately I cannot see all the games in your score history from when you turned TM, so unless you have kept a record yourself there is no way of knowing what your worst qualifying score is.  But generally, when you get to that sort of average, only scores of 30 or better for 9 holes will make your average come down.

Finally, with regards to your average going up, I think it would be unlikely.  I'm not saying you are lying or anything like that, but maybe you simply misread it.  In fact, I would go further and say your average was 61.52 and not 61.42, and the 30 you scored on 16th June brought it down 0.04 to 61.48 (I remember that from my TM days at that stage).  That said, computer programs can go wrong, but it wouldn't just go wrong for one person, everyone - or at least more than just one person - would be affected.

You mention that you have spent money to buy balls and feel you are being ripped off.  Are you planning on finishing playing as soon as you reach Legend?  If not, then why does it really matter?  You would have used them anyway, so just carry on playing and enjoy.

Did you go to the same school as CIB?  He used to play under an Irish flag a while back too.

EDIT:  Incidentally, the person you are trying to reach is WGTAdmin2, not TADmin2.

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 4:18 AM

By the way, a 31 on Bethpage front 9 is not 5 under, but 4 under; it has a par of 35 for the 9 holes.

I hope you don't mind, but I've taken a screenshot of your latest score history to try to explain:

Of those scores, I would suggest that the only one that will have affected your average will be the 30 scored on 16th June.  All the other scores will most likely have not touched it.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 5:46 AM

Thanks for taking the time at helping, the only one to do so, O.K I may have jumped the gun but can't see me getting 6's .wouold have been nice for wgt to have had some involvement.

Subject dropped

many thanks again

Russ

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:11 AM

I waited on this lady to get out of the bathroom all morning.. How do I fix this WGT?

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:32 AM

work nights

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 7:44 AM

She works nights.. 5th and Main.

• PAGES
RSS