Forums

Help › Forums

mobile phone topup credits in the uk

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:29 AM (6 replies)
  • thenef
    706 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 10:09 PM

over the last couple of weeks people in the uk had the amount of credits they received slashed in half by wgt in a so called error, i had been putting credits on using my mobile and had received over 2000 for £10 normal rate, then this week noticed when i put on the same amount i only received just over 1000, has this happened to anyone else, and as wgt has now corrected the error, will they be reimbursing the people who did not receive the correct rate during this time.  

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 2:07 AM

Hi

there was a glitch in the system. It should be fixed now.

-wgticon

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 4:14 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

there was a glitch in the system. It should be fixed now.

-wgticon

thanx icon for for resolving that, but site will now  not accept payments. keeps coming up with error message.  and its costing every time you reply to message.

• thenef
    706 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:11 AM

hi 

i am aware that you have said the fault is fixed, but i am still around 1000 credits short for my £10 deposit on my account, can those credits be added to my account as this is a fault on wgt's part not mine, so i would expect to receive  those at the least for the inconvenience, 

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:17 AM

thenef:

hi 

i am aware that you have said the fault is fixed, but i am still around 1000 credits short for my £10 deposit on my account, can those credits be added to my account as this is a fault on wgt's part not mine, so i would expect to receive  those at the least for the inconvenience, 

i think its only right you should be given back the shortfall.

• thenef
    706 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:19 AM

can you please just add the credits that i did not receive because of wgt; so called glitch, i am down around 1000 credits and this is driving me mad not getting a simple answer. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:29 AM

thenef:

hi 

hi

if it didn't fix itself, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and we'll look into it.

-wgticon

RSS