Forums

Help › Forums

Where are my credits?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 22 2011 11:51 AM (4 replies)
  • BleuMeanie
    3 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:57 AM

I finished in the top 20 in 2 of week 17's free unlimited tourney's but I haven't gotten any credits yet from them.  Where are they?  The FAQ states that credits are paid out up to 12 hours after the last scores have been posted.

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:23 AM

The 12-hour payout refers to the Ready-Go tournaments. Here's what the FAQ say about other tournaments:

Prizes will be awarded after all of the players' scores are verified and approved by WGT. This can take up to 2-4 weeks after the end of a tournament.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 12:14 PM

ccrume is right.  We have to verify scores before closing out the tournaments, and this usually takes a few days after the tournament has ended.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:48 PM

WGTadmin:
    We have to verify scores before closing out the tournaments, and this usually takes a few days after the tournament has ended.
    .. and do you want to know ~why~ WGT has to verify scores and ~why~ you have to wait?

It's because of the lying, cheating, SOBs who create multiple accounts just to compete with lower tiers and steal those credits.

IMHO, those caught with multiple accounts should be banned, their computers repossessed, they should be stripped, bound, gagged, hung from the neck until dead, drowned, shot, drawn and quartered... and then each piece should be keel-hauled.

Boy, it's a good thing that I'm not in charge, huh?

• SRX44
    5 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 11:51 AM

You might say that.  I'm glad I have only one account.  I'm missing 2000 credits.  I made a purchase via a sponsored credit card and never got my crdits.  Where are they?  Can anyone advise me?

Tabitha

RSS