Forums

Help › Forums

Apology

Sun, May 2 2010 11:26 PM (7 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:01 PM

Hi everyone.

First off, let me say that I am truly sorry for my recent postings on the boards. You all have been very helpful and encouraging, and I do appreciate all of your help.

I found this game not more than a month ago and was smitten instantly. Just like the real game, it is profoundly difficult and yet one good shot in a round is enough to make one want to come back again. And again. And again, sometimes 'til 4 in the morning, which does not make for a happy spouse.

Unfortunately, this is also a fairly rough time for me personally, and I guess I have drug some of that baggage with me here, which should be my place of respite from my worries. I am also, unfortunately, doomed to wanting to be the best at everything I do, and to not be is really hard for me to deal with.

From here on out, I am going to do my best to try and just enjoy the game and the company, and forget about CTTH, tournaments, etc.

By the way, if anyone cares to go take a look, this is a link to my portrait site. I do portraits in pencil from photos.  http://www.portraitart.net

Again, my apologies, and my thanks to you all for putting up with me.

Robert

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:07 PM

Forgiven.....it takes a man to admit his faults.  I will check out that website

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:14 PM

Well stated RC,

Keep your chin up and walk tall, and before you know it, things will turn around.

Best of luck to you,

VaHaLo

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:18 PM

I didn't realize and am unaware of any distasteful posts you may have made. At least you didn't get banned. WGT gave me a well deserved week off for flipping out on the boards. I would say that you're doing just fine. No worries.

I don't really believe that ANYONE should have to bite their tongue but this is WGT world and, as much as it pains me, we all have to abide by their rules...  GRRRR. lol

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 3:45 PM

Good luck with the truly important stuff. I'll check out the link too.

Jenn

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 4:24 PM

Yes, fokes, check out his site. I would have testified that his works are photographs, he is so talented at what he does.

Greg.

• deschenes
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 5:50 PM

Dude,,, those pencil Drawings are just awesome,, the reflections and all are unbelievable,, thats real talent,,

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 11:26 PM

Nice work RC! You got me on Grant, Lee & Sherman. Hope all works well.

RSS