Forums

Help › Forums

Flash Player

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 27 2012 4:41 PM (7 replies)
  • HighlandeR54
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 5:37 AM

You Guys Need To Fix Your Flash Player. I Can't Finish A Game Because Your Flash Player Keeps Crashing. If it was on just 1 computer I would say my computer but every computer i get on the Flash Player Crashes. This 1 doesn't allow me to get consecutive days played but it makes me look like I Quit a game Witch doesn't make me look very good but it also pisses me off !!!!!

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 10:16 AM

Are you using Firefox as your browser?

Pretty sure theres currently an issue with flash + firefox, i switched to the google chrome broswer and its works fine

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 10:49 AM

Try Chrome.

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 4:52 PM

Lanyo:

Are you using Firefox as your browser?

Pretty sure theres currently an issue with flash + firefox, i switched to the google chrome broswer and its works fine

Firefox has been a bit notorious when it comes to conflicts with Flash any time one or the other is updated.  Chrome's had a history of issues as well, but for quite some time now, I've not noticed anything in terms of conflicts after an update.

One other piece is to make sure you've cleared out the Flash Cache when things start going awry.  At least in the past, you've also been able to uninstall the current version and install an older version that can help resolve conflict issues.

• solodadd
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 6:57 PM

my flash was crashing every half hour for the last week or so. in one thread it was suggested to uninstall flash and install flash 10.3. it worked for me. no crashes every since. i use firefox.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 6:21 PM

I using FF, just remember, after reinstalling flash 10.3, go to Control Panel .. click on Flash & set it so it does not auto-update

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 4:09 PM

I don't know if others have seen this yet, but there's apparently a update to Flash Player.  I've installed the update, but haven't played yet to see if there are issues or changes that affect game play.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 4:41 PM

Only issue I have found with latest up date is that I get what sounds like a double hit  when I hit the ball or someone else hits theirs. Come to think of it my flash did crash this afternoon.

J

RSS