Forums

Help › Forums

Adobe Flash Player Crashing

Tue, Jul 17 2012 8:19 AM (7 replies)
  • tommyb4
    34 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 1:43 PM

The last 3 days, I have had the game crash right after I finish a hole.  This might happen 3 or 4 times in an 18 hole round.  I uninstalled Adobe and reinstalled it, but still having problems.  Anyone else encountering this??

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 6:09 PM

yup .. i run Firefox .. uninstalled latest Flash (11.3) & reinstalled Flash 10.3 .. also set your Flash (under Control Panel) so that it doesn't auto update, but has to to prompt u for any Flash updates .. problem solved

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 12:03 PM

tommyb4:

The last 3 days, I have had the game crash right after I finish a hole.  This might happen 3 or 4 times in an 18 hole round.  I uninstalled Adobe and reinstalled it, but still having problems.  Anyone else encountering this??

Hey tommyb4,

There seems to be a common problem lately with players using Firefox. Most of them report that after switching browsers (I suggest Chrome) the problem goes away.

Search for some of the other threads on this subject here or try other browsers and see if that helps. If you've looked through the forums and can't find help, send our support team an email and we can help you, specifically :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 5:00 PM

There was also an update released today, I believe - I haven't played yet, so I can't speak to stability.  I do use Chrome and have rarely had problems.  Firefox has been fairly notorious for issues whenever Adobe releases a new Flash update.

• youngGuns97
    251 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 5:25 PM

try internet explorer..............it works wonders for me.....chrome is bad too....hasinbuilt flashplayer ....which doesnt help...seems like internet explorer goes well with the new adobe flash update...even my movies buffer faster....lol

YG

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 2:06 PM

pUGfANmn:

There was also an update released today, I believe - I haven't played yet, so I can't speak to stability.  I do use Chrome and have rarely had problems.  Firefox has been fairly notorious for issues whenever Adobe releases a new Flash update.

I use Chrome solely for WGT, the new update will not allow me to watch a replay, or open a full leader-board, anyone else have this issue, thanks in advance.

mgb

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 3:00 PM

mgbirish:

pUGfANmn:

I use Chrome solely for WGT, the new update will not allow me to watch a replay, or open a full leader-board, anyone else have this issue, thanks in advance.

mgb

Mike if you haven't done so already you may have to add Http://www.wgt.com to your pop ups in your  Chrome settings. 

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 8:19 AM

Oldbayrunner:

mgbirish:

pUGfANmn:

mgb

Mike if you haven't done so already you may have to add Http://www.wgt.com to your pop ups in your  Chrome settings. 

Thanks Walt!

RSS