Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Advisory Committee Bulletin

Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:54 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 1:37 PM

The WGT National Advisory Committee has issued the following news release.

According to numerous WGT Nation members (and non-members alike),golf balls have been dissappearing at an alarming rate. One Nation member, Dr. Anon E. Moose has agreed to discuss his most recent occurance of this phenomena on his last outing to ST. A's. "Dr ?"

"Ahem, yes, is this thing on?" "Okay, I was all up on St. A's the other day an' hooked my tee shot into 30/40 rough, I know's it was  only 30/40 (okay 50/60) but it was definately playable . " "Anywhoozers, before I could collect my errant shot and maybe save par, this guy comes runnin' out in his underoos and a cape screamin' "I am Beta-Man !", picks up my ball an' runs off with it !" "I swears next time this happens , I'm takin' a screen shot an' filing a bug report !"

"Um, well, there you have it folks." The WGT Advisory Council encourages anyone who may have had a similar occurance to contact Team Yancy's Paranormable Messagin' Hotline @ 503-217-4446

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:54 PM

hyena64:
     Needed that medicine  rolling on the floor   rolling on the floor  rolling on the floor

You're welcome hyena64, I'll be here all week, lol.

Doc

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 8:07 AM

LOL  ,  probably  Mel was sent by  Yancy  and whatnots ,   they wont have to get any more balls for a while ,   or they are collecting  balls  all over  for an offering to  big toe  

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 8:27 AM

Keep an eye out for 'im Frapp, he's really quick, but, easy to recognize. He's the one in the alien green underoos, mask, and cape with the greek "Beta" symbol on it.

Doc

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 10:02 AM

Watch out for him by the gorse on STA #4 Frapp!!

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 10:14 AM

andyson:

Watch out for him by the gorse on STA #4 Frapp!!

OMG i seen this little blighter outside the course i played the other day, he was selling callys and nikes @ 20 euro a bag of 20, thieving little bugger.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 10:17 AM

drmoose:
    this guy comes runnin' out in his underoos and a cape screamin' "I am Beta-Man !"

Curse that Beta-Man! Great read, drmoose, thanks for the laugh :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 10:43 AM

Doc ,  You and Team Yancy also need to keep a eye out for Beta Man,s side kick who hang,s out at the Tee box ,

He has a scrufy beard and a old looking cowboy hat and a S M on his chest .

I think  He goes by the name of     "Skipy Meter ".....

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 2:26 PM

opyeuclid:
    Doc ,  You and Team Yancy also need to keep a eye out for Beta Man,s side kick who hang,s out at the Tee box ,

Opy, I done seen him more than I cares t'remember. Fidgety little feller, always jumpin' around and such 'bout like he had a squirrel up his pants leg. Some folks give 'im a shot a gamebooster ev'ry once in a while, seems t'quiet 'im fer a spell.

Doc

• PAGES
RSS