Forums

Help › Forums

Game wouldn't load

Sun, Aug 5 2012 9:48 AM (3 replies)
  • tigerklein1
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 4:41 AM

During yesterday's play, the game kept getting stuck and not loading.  I could not finish my round and hence lost my "consecutive days played" credits.  Any way to notifiy WGT to get my streak restored?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 12:15 PM

tigerklein1:

During yesterday's play, the game kept getting stuck and not loading.  I could not finish my round and hence lost my "consecutive days played" credits.  Any way to notifiy WGT to get my streak restored?

hi

if the game is not loading, then it's likely cookies or temp file issue. clearing both in browser and flash should fix the issue :)

unfortunately, consecutive days cannot be restored by anyone :(

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 2:52 AM

WGTicon:

if the game is not loading, then it's likely cookies or temp file issue. clearing both in browser and flash should fix the issue :)

Let me add the tip to shut down and restart the browser and the computer one after the other.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 9:48 AM

I've cleared cokies, temps, and every other suggestion you guys give to us, but the problem remains and is worsing day by day.  Can't play smoothly with any of the browsers available.  And when I do have a good run, that advertising for the game "TYNON" messes it all up, cause everything gets freezed inmediately I click.

1.  You guys either let us know that you are really gonna fix this problem, and the "SWING HICCUPS" problem as well or ...

2.  You are just about to experience a big run away of good clients like me due to the lack of reliability of the game engine you present, versus the high costs of good virtual gear and balls, plus other fees.

I'd really wish you did something drastic about it because I am getting really discouraged to keep trying.

Thank you for reading.

RSS