Forums

Help › Forums

Rickenoid

Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:58 AM (4 replies)
  • Rickenoid
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 2:20 AM

A self starter, most of the time a highly motivated individual. Intrests are vast, right now online golf seems to be the place to be, and this is a real nice site, very impressive thank you for your hard work.

It would seem that between the online golf and real world golfing I managed to maintain the exact same average. I am looking forward to spending a few dollars here and there, as I already have with the R11 10.5 driver and 3 wood. Which I was really impressed with the added distance and forgiveness.

Being all in the name of fun thats what I plan of having lots of here. You won't see my name in the top of the list, as I have already had my 15 minutes in the lime light else where. I am however, going to dig out my Lee Traveno sealed 3-pack sleeve of balls from the early 70's and put them right in view when I play here. That just might improve my game.

Nice meeting all of you also.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 3:25 AM

hi & welcome aboard!

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 9:16 AM

welcome to this great game :)

• gbarto
    141 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 2:39 AM

welcome...tip: the more you practice your putting and learn from your mistakes and successes the faster you will improve.  gl & hf.

• GerryTS
    122 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:58 AM

Welcome Rick.  Have fun.

RSS