The Tips

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 3 2012 8:28 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 10:28 AM

alosso:

Eventually, I'm gonna love the distant perspective of such future state of mine :)

take a deep breath b4 you do and make sure you have a free house so as not to upset others with methodically thought out naughty words

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 10:55 AM

Only adults and cats here :)

By chance a friend (Master) set up a match from the tips just after I wrote the above.

We only just survived ;) - I won :))

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 11:17 AM

ladzrls:

pdxdriver:

well done ladzrls,nice work and every thing you said is very true but ya gotta love the back tees.

wd again

pdx

As off just now we are not in love yet , We are still at the take out for dinner and some foreplay stage, hopefully fall in love ltr

lol .. gotta love that quip .. :)

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 12:42 PM

alosso:

Only adults and cats here :)

By chance a friend (Master) set up a match from the tips just after I wrote the above.

We only just survived ;) - I won :))

hehe glad you won, dont forget tho its not just the new tees its gettin the ball to wanna stick on the dance floor. If you close to legend tho then play more from the tips it will do you no harm at all.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 12:43 PM

chris5214:

ladzrls:

pdxdriver:

well done ladzrls,nice work and every thing you said is very true but ya gotta love the back tees.

wd again

pdx

As off just now we are not in love yet , We are still at the take out for dinner and some foreplay stage, hopefully fall in love ltr

lol .. gotta love that quip .. :)

lol i thought you set it up nicely for me to get that one in..

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 7:27 PM

Excellent!  And yes, once you play a bit from the tips, learn the new angles and get more used to your longer irons, your scores will come back down.  The best scores I have ever shot here came as a Legend from the tips.  Just takes some time (and having the best equipment available helps).

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 9:22 PM

First  Congrats  ,    the best games  are at this Level ,         :)   

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 8:27 AM

JaLaBar:

Excellent!  And yes, once you play a bit from the tips, learn the new angles and get more used to your longer irons, your scores will come back down.  The best scores I have ever shot here came as a Legend from the tips.  Just takes some time (and having the best equipment available helps).

Well said, new angles for sure to learn and you give me cause to have hope, hopefully i do get some cracking scores on here at this level,

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 8:28 AM

frappefort:

First  Congrats  ,    the best games  are at this Level ,         :)   

i will hold you to that.......

• PAGES
RSS